Room for Rent and other rental scams
#386337 by Michelle Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 am
Date: Sat, Apr 27, 2019, 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: Great deal in UTC area with 1 Bed and 1 Bath!
To: Ashleigh Ross <[email protected]>

Hi,

I got your Email in Response to my home for rent, My Name is Eric Kalvin, I and my Family Traveled to Pennsylvania Preaching More of the Word of God to the Unbelievers Idol Worshipers Out there who Try to Reap or Take Advantage of the Needy, you can view the link for more info: (https://www.sim.org/about) ... However I am looking for a Responsible Tenant or Applicant who could Maintain the home and take care of the property for me and My Family with Utmost Care, I did Know How much i spent on my Property trying to Renovate Early This Year and I would never want you to Waste my Time or Anyone Time..I am currently in Pennsylvania with my Family on a evangelizing Trip and would be Staying here for 2 to 3 years, I will be coming to check on you time to time on how you taking care of the property Once in 3 Month, I will tell you from the beginning that I don't have a problem if you are young or would like to keep pet there, as long as you clean up after them. The minimum lease is available for Long and Short Term Lease even month to month rent..

AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer. You can only drive by the property for now to check the outside and the neighborhood.

House Address: 8889 Caminito Plaza Centro # 7421, San Diego, CA 92122
Rental Price: $700 per month and security Deposit is $670 (Security Deposit is Refundable)
Comfortable 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
SQFT: 535

NOTE : As i told you, my job requires that I move a lot. You can move in the property the same day that you will receive the keys. I'm already in Pennsylvania because we started the work, I've made all arrangements to rent out the property from here. Kindly get back to me with if truly you interested i will e-mail you the rental questionnaire form. All utilities are included in the rent.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate authorities.

Advertisement