Room for Rent and other rental scams
#303177 by SueB Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:02 pm
[email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ;
Website ; http://www.platinumrentalsllc.com
Phone # 213-537-6991 Los Angles CA.

This man is using the name George Alva. he posts on Craigslist. he re-posts the same sublets over and over again, these apartments do not exist. his website also is bogus. There was another post about him a few years ago on SCAM WARNERS. He is still using the same phone number.
He asks for money via a Western Union or other means without showing the apartment, and you will not get the apartment.
He found me on fundme.com as I was asking for work that I could do at home. He contacted me and said I would receive $1200 a month for working on my computer posting adds on craiglist. I was told to keep relisting theses adds every 48 hours forever, another RED FLAG went up! Then when he asked me a few weeks later that he needed my resume again and a copy of my DL, RED FLAG I found the post on SCAMWARNERS with his telephone number. I sent him the link and asked him if it was true. He denied it and said it was a disgruntled renter that was getting even for not getting her deposit back. There was no way you could make up the posters story RED FLAG again! He belongs in the GRAY BAR
He has been reported to the (Internet Crime Complaint Center)
Advertisement