Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438886 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:41 pm
Also uses [email protected]

Timms Joanne <[email protected]>

Hello,

I am the owner of the apartment at Luijbenstraat 14, 5211 BT 's-Hertogenbosch, Nederland.

Room: 2
Bathroom: 1
Living area 75 m²

The monthly rental price is € 650 and only applies to long-term rentals.
The house is in good condition, clean and ready to use. The kitchen is fully equipped.
In the house you will find a fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, iron, oven, toaster, coffee machine, internet access and WiFi access.
We have had the house since January 2016 and we stayed until this February when my contract of employment expired and we returned to Birmingham, UK.
The house has public transport in the vicinity and not far from the shopping center, sports club and other facilities. Pets are allowed, but keep everything clean.
The house has a parking space. I have invested a significant amount of money in this home and would be most grateful if you treat yourself as if you were your own property. I am interested in a long term tenant who will take care of the property not to monetize with rental income.
Due to my unexpected return to the UK it was only a short time to find a reliable tenant. I have the keys. Once I have found a reputable tenant, I will come back to the Holland to show it and sign the lease.
If you can answer me in English that's fine, since I don't speak Dutch, I'm using a Google translation.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks for your time!

Timms Joanne <[email protected]>

Thank you for your response!
The apartment is still available for a long-term rent and exactly as you can see it in the pictures.
Rent includes water and electricity.
Registration at the address is possible.
As I mentioned in my first email, Birmingham, England is my current place of residence. I am ready to travel as soon as possible back to the Netherlands to sort out the lease. I came back once already for a supposed tenant that realized he didn't have enough funds so I need to be sure before I come and understand my proposal. That is the way I entrusted Booking.com which offers a simple control process for owners and new tenants. They will check me as the owner of the apartment and you as a potential tenant.

Here is a brief description of the process:
- As owner I need to submit to Booking.com information about rental agreement ,copies of some documents;
- After Booking.com accepts the transaction and complete the verification of the documents has to contact you as potential tenant and check if you have enough money to rent the apartment;
- After I receive the confirmation I get back to Netherlands to show and sign the lease contract;

If you agree with the process, please provide the following information:
- Complete name of the future tenant;
- Current address ( street , city , country, zip code );
- Telephone number;
- I also need a copy of your ID or passport to complete the lease agreement

The price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 650,00 € and I want also deposit 1300,00 € ( the deposit 1300,00 € you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The rent , I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .
When I have the details Booking.com will contact you but you need to be sure before my coming from England so it has to be fully interest from your side .
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your time!

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement