Room for Rent and other rental scams
#438784 by Michelle Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:31 am
[email protected]

Hi ,

My name is David Janos I work in Army and don't have time for rent it personally.

I will make this rental, through the service, AirBnb the #1 of real estate ads, Like any other transactions on Airbnb, they will handle of rental agreement and payment

Apartment have one balcony and is fully furnished and equipped with all you need but no problem I accept to come with your furniture, I have a space to store my furniture

The monthly price is 500 Euros including all utilities + 500 Euros guarantee, (500 Euros guarantee is paid only first month, is fully refundable when leave from apartment )

before I start, I want to make you an offer that comes to your aid in this difficult situation

if you want to continue this rental please choose one of the options proposed by me so that we can forward your rental

1 month in advance = 500 Euros + 500 Euros guarantee deposit = 1000 Euros

3 months in advance = you will have a 10% discount ( 450 Euros per month X 3 months = 1350 Euros without security deposit )

6 months in advance = you will have a 20% discount ( 400 Euros per month X 6 months = 2400 Euros, without security deposit )

12 months in advance = you will have a 30% discount ( 350 Euros per month X 12 months = 4200 Euros, without security deposit )

24 months in advance = you will have a 50% discount ( 250 Euros per month X 24 months = 6000 Euros, without security deposit )

Note: In order to benefit from the discount, the amount must be paid in full in advance to Airbnb

You can rent this apartment for maximum 10 Years with possibility to extend

Now If you would like to start the rental arrangements I would need the following info from your side, so I can initiate the rental with Airbnb.

- Full Name:
- Complete Address:
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- The desired option:

After I will received this your dates, I will forward the information to AirBnb and they send you Rental invitation with all details for finish your rental

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement