Room for Rent and other rental scams
#437135 by Michelle Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:04 am
mähler Penny [email protected]

Homem busca aluguer de quarto 1 em Lisboa

Hi, thanks for the interest. The apartment has 1 bedroom,2 bathrooms, living room, dining and a total of 68sqm. we are renting out the apartment due to changing of our location and just looking for responsible tenant who can take good care of the apartment for us while we are out of town here's the location if you will be interested, As a result of this I want to rent the apartment out at this price and this to find the perfect person for our apartment. The apartment is fully furnished with new furniture but we have the option of sending all the furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no additional costs for you). The Monthly rent for the whole apartment is 500 Euro and the Deposit ask is 700 Euro (as you know the deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay in the apartment, if nothing is recorded damaged, utilities cost like water, electricity,internet, cable tv, garbage, parking space all are included in the rent.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement