Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428220 by Michelle Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:26 pm
Busse Nane <[email protected]>

Thanks for your mail and interest in renting my apartment. Can you tell me more about yourself ?.

About me:

Surname: Busse

Given Names: Nane

Date of Birth: 22nd September 1995

Profession: Human resource management /Tour Guide/Interpreter ( Work Mostly in UK and Munich )

I am friendly,hardworking,honest and very understanding lady and i have got a very good job as an interpreter/tour guide. I would describe myself as outgoing, kind, uncomplicated and adaptable person. Enjoys good food, drinking a good glass of wine or tea with friends and family and when i am indoor, i also enjoy playing chess or scrabble if i am not reading a magazine.

About my apartment:

Living room well furnished,Television (TV) that is connected to cable.Private bath and toilet.The bedroom also comes with a wardrobe, chair and a table for reading.

The building is well maintained. with a laundry on site.Recent renovation! Kitchen with dw and stainless fridge, gas cook top, micro built-in. Bath with attractive tiled floor and walls. Wood floors, good closet space, hi-ceilings. Roof deck with spectacular City views and outdoor furniture for your relaxation.

My apartment is close to various bus and train stations where you can easily get to connect with every part of the city.

Apartment address : Dachauer Str. 30, 80335 Munich, Germany

Registration/Anmeldung is available

Prices:

Monthly Rent: 800€( bedroom,living room,bath,toilet and all house utilities with all bills inclusive)

Caution Fee : 900€ (I collect 900€ refundable security deposit which will be given back to you if unused, the purpose of the caution fee is to secure the apartment for you and also in case of any damage done by you in the house, it will be used for the repairs, otherwise it will be returned to you when leaving. I collect this caution fee with first months rent in advance before moving in.The caution fee can be used to pay for your last month's rent if unused.

After i receive a brief introduction about you,i would get back to you soonest and then let you know my terms. Pets are allowed. My apartment is still in great condition.

I attached some pictures of the apartment for your viewing

I hope to hear from you soonest

Warm wishes,

Nane

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement