Room for Rent and other rental scams
#428219 by Michelle Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:11 am
Tomas Perez Exposito < [email protected] > wrote on Tuesday , Sep 21. 2021 at 4:54 pm:
Hello

The apartment is still available, clean and ready for use in the short or long term. I bought this apartment for my nephew while studying in Salzburg. Occasionally, we also rent it out on Airbnb for short periods of time. My nephew has finished his studies and we have decided to rent it long-term / indefinitely if possible. The monthly rent is 520 euros and includes all additional costs (heating, electricity, etc.). The deposit for moving in is 1040 euros and is fully refunded when you leave the apartment. An appointment to view the apartment can be made from September 27th.

living room
bedroom
Equipped kitchen
Bathroom / toilet separate
1st floor
Building parking lot
Living area 50.00 m²

The apartment is optimally connected to public transport, the bus connections stop practically across the street, the train station can be reached by bus in less than 10 minutes, the airport in just under 15 minutes. The next motorway entrance is 2 km away. In walking distance there are numerous shops, such as supermarkets, bakeries, a pharmacy, the city library, numerous restaurants and coffee houses as well as doctors of different specialties. The recently renovated apartment consists of a living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.

Now a little bit about me so that we can get to know each other better. My name is Tomas Perez Exposito, 72 years old and I own a company in the automotive industry in Barcelona, ​​Spain and Switzerland. Spanish and English are the basic languages ​​that I speak and write very well, but we can also communicate in German. Since I am not in Austria now, the transaction will be safely carried out by a third party agency. There are no additional costs for you.

Please note that the apartment is rented fully furnished (no deposit required for furniture), but can also be rented unfurnished / partially furnished on request.

I expect your answer as soon as possible.

Greetings from Spain!

Tomas Perez Exposito < [email protected] >

I am glad to hear from you so soon. Yes, you can reserve the apartment now and block the move-in date for the end of the year. The appointment can take place on September 28th at a time that suits you.

The rent per month is EUR 520 + EUR 1040 deposit to move in (one-off payment), and includes additional costs (water, heating, electricity, etc.).
I am now in Spain and I want to rent the property to you through Airbnb. You don't have to pay any fees to Airbnb, it's my responsibility.
I am ready to send the keys for you to view and check the apartment. The keys and the rental agreement (signed by me) will be delivered by Airbnb ( www.airbnb.com ). They also help us conduct a transaction with a third party so that you can feel safe in our transaction.

I've been with Airbnb since 2015 and I'm a superhost. This is how the Airbnb process works:
- I register the transaction with Airbnb
- You transfer a deposit to the Airbnb company
- You meet an Airbnb agent and inspect the apartment
- You approve the property, sign the contract and move in
- Airbnb clears the payment to me
The refund policy applies to all Airbnb transactions anyway, but I'll include it in our rental agreement as well. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the apartment (which is hard to believe), AirBnb will return the money to your account within 24 hours.

To start the Airbnb transaction, I need the following information from you:

- Date on which you want to move in:
- Period in which you want to rent out the apartment:
- Adult:
- First name:
- Last name:
- Telephone number:

After I get your details I will list the apartment on Airbnb and send you the link where you need to complete the reservation and pay for the booking. The lease will be normal, long-term / indefinite, only the transaction needs to be secured via Airbnb.

Thank you very much for your attention and I look forward to your polite feedback with hope and confidence.

Greetings from Spain!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement