Room for Rent and other rental scams
#422359 by Michelle Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:26 am
AffordableUnit.org
Created on 2021-01-06
Expires on 2022-01-06

Hello,

We appreciate your interest in renting our apartment for your stay (March 1st - August 31st, 2021: 6 months), We offer a discount on weekly and monthly rental only. The following is the apartment price $800/Month. Total Cost for your stay is $4,800(Discounted), To reserve the apartment for your stay, you are required to pay the first month rent of the total Rent ($800) plus Security Refundable of $200 (This is just a security deposit and its will be refund back to you via cash or money order, provided no damages was made to the apartment rented to you) = $1,000, All you need to pay to secure or hold the chosen dates will be $1,000, On your arrival at the apartment after you have been checked in, you will be paying ($800) monthly after the first month and you will receive the $200 security deposit during your departure time.

This Private One Bedroom/Unit(1 Bedroom, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom/Toilet, 1 Parking Space) is located on 6551 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141, United States and its fully furnished, it comes with Wifi.

Let me know if you are okay with the terms and willing to proceed with the Booking/Reservation. All Questions are welcome. We assure you Maximum Security during your stay.
Note: We will visit the apartment during your stay, only if you call us.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement