Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417417 by Michelle Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:02 pm

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#438236 by Kaushik Purahoo Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:15 pm
Admin note: This post was made by the scammer himself to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Having been in contact with the person in question, I can confirm that this post is fake. I was scared that it was actually a scam. Honestly, why the fake post about it?

Anyways, I have been living at the Stay Campus (for which Mr Blattner is an agent to my understanding). I have stayed there from October 2022.

Anyways, it would be nice for this post to be removed as it’s very misleading. I was stressed for days because of it thinking I was getting scammed when it was actually real.
#438237 by AlanJones Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:24 pm
Another email address used by this useless scammer [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.