Room for Rent and other rental scams
#411567 by Michelle Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:00 am
"Darciella Tangu" <[email protected]>

Thanks For your response and your interest in my room.

Attach to this email is the pictures of my room for rent, they are all of same size and has it own private toilet and bathroom. The only thing we share is the kitchen and the living room where we can relax most times and discuss and also entertain our guest.

The rent for the room is 350euros inclusive of all utility bills, while the security deposit is 600euros and it is refundable at the end of your stay if nothing was destroy either by you nor your guest. I hope that is okay by you?

For proper, Here is the exact address of my apartment: Leonrodstraße 74 80636 München, Germany

You can go and check out my apartment but you may not be able to go in as l am not around due to my work, you can check out the apartment and the environment and then get back to me with the details requested for the contract document to be prepare for us.

For us to proceed, there has to be a tenement agreement document which would confirm us as flatmates and also would be a guideline for our living as flatmates. For this document to be prepared, do get back to me with:

- Your Full names as you want them to appear on the contract
- Your move in date
- Your planned move out date ( or Contract period); this period can be either extended or terminated.
- Your address for me to send you your keys to your room and the apartment, your rent receipt and also your rent document.
- Your scanned ID/Passport for Identification.

Once my lawyer gets these details, the contract shall be prepared and then the next step would be for You to sign on the the contract confirming that you have reserved the room and also make payment to my mother and this payment would have to be made before you move in.

I wait to read from you soonest with these details so that we can proceed to been flatmates.

Thanks,
Darciella Tangu.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement