Room for Rent and other rental scams
#411157 by Michelle Fri May 29, 2020 2:52 am

Hello

Thanks for replying to my ad! I newly secured a new job in the Minnesota United States (Artscow), so I will need persons to rent so that it can be taken care of while being out of Munich attached are the pictures in the link below. The apartment is fully furnished and it is in the exact state as shown in the attached pictures.

My apartment is located at Kreittmayrstraße 12, 80335, Munich, Germany. The apartment fully furnished unit with beautiful shower & bathroom, kitchen, living room, balcony, yard, parking, and much more. just bring your clothes; I have everything else here for you. The apartment is close to the bus stop, major grocery, shopping stores are in a very conducive environment. it will only cost you 500 Euro for a month and the price includes all utility charges in the apartment (water, internet, electricity, and heating) and the security deposit which will be refunded to you after your stay in the apartment is 300 Euro which also Anmeldung registration is possible.

Utilities include:

Washing machine, cookware, Microwave, Bath Shower, Hair Dryer, Towels, Linens, ADSL internet, cable TV, LCD TV, Stereo/Radio System DVD Player, DVD/Music Collection

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Paul.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement