Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407406 by Michelle Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:03 pm
Ewa Karggen <[email protected]>:
Hello,

Thanks for your email query regarding my apartment located in: Jelenia Góra, ul. Sudecka
I am sorry but i do not speak polish. I lived all my life in United Kingdom. This apartment is inherited from my grand-parents who lived in Poland. Now the apartment is empty and i want to rent it.

My name is Ewa Karggen. I'm a research engineer for a pharmaceutical company .

The apartment is completely furnished with high quality furniture, all the necessary equipment and appliances. New fitted kitchen . The apartment is in excellent condition, very clean and well kept. You have full access to all building amenities, near you have public transportation, coffee's shops and other facilities. Pets are allowed.

The rent will be PLN 800 per month including all utilities (water, electricity, internet, cable ). The time period for the lease is negotiable - what ever suits you well. I am asking for a rental guarantee (kaution) equal with 2 months rent because as you can see in the pictures my apartment is finished to high standards. The rental guarantee will be refunded at the end of the contract in full.
If further interested, please give me some information about yourself (age, job, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant).
Also please let me know how many people would be living on the property and exact date when you would like to move in.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Ewa Karggen

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement