Room for Rent and other rental scams
#405016 by Michelle Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:48 am

Hello,

Thanks for the email and the information provided, Everything has been reviewed and we are so pleased with it, And we can see how sincere you are which really gave me a rest of mind seeing the right Tenant which we have always been praying for. I and my Family extremely happy because the content of your Application is clear and frank So we have decided to accept you as our new tenant, I just want the Property to be secured under a proper monitoring and make sure you keep to your promises.

We are asking for the refundable security deposit today to Secure the Property for you, while the keys and documents of the Property will be ship to you as soon as we confirm it. We are giving you this opportunity base on trust, So please do not disappoint us.

Here are the contents of the documents of the Property which would be shipped to you with the keys via FedEx courier service upon payment confirmation to the address you have provided in your Rental Application Form and you will receive the package in just 48 hours after payment.

1)Entrance and the rooms Key.

2)Paper/Permanent house form(Containing your reference details).

3)The house documentary file.

4)Payment Receipt.

5)Full address and driving direction/description of the house.

PAYMENT INFORMATION !!!

Here is the information on how you can secure the rent and the payment will be make via Money Gram or Western Union at any Western union or CVS pharmacy store around you Or did you have zelle cash app then i can give you my zelle email so you can make the payment online and once you send it get back to me with the Payment Receipt for confirmation today so i can process with the Today then by Tomorrow or Next you will get the keys and the paperwork at the address you provided.

Payment Instruction

Name: Daniel Moore

City: Valdosta

State: Georgia

Zip code: 31602

As soon as the payment is made,you get back to us with the REFERENCES NUMBER,SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS all as written on the receipt.

I await an email from you

Daniel Moore......

Advertisement