Room for Rent and other rental scams
#386371 by Michelle Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#393265 by Michelle Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:29 am

Hello,
Thanks for your fast reply .
As I told you my apartment have 2 Bedrooms , 2 Bathrooms (each tenant have private bedroom and bathroom) 1 Living Room , 1 Kitchen and a big balcony , every room have Smart-TV , also living room have Smart-TV , apartment is fully furnished ! I also have 2 bicycles if you need them , I offer them for free using ! Rent is € 675 ROOM/MONTH , Water , Gas , Electricity and Internet costs included . I rent the rooms to first tenants which I will agree ! Deposit to be paid 2 + 1 MONTH/RENT = € 2.025,00 to Housing Anywhere not directly to me + Service fee € 150,00 added to the tenant for registration ! I also have a few questions to know you better before choosing you as tenant and I will present them here :

1) What's your first and last name ?
2) How old are you/Born date ?
3) Where do you come from (Country/City/Postal Code/Street/Number) ?
4) Are you a full-time worker (40h/week) or a student doing a full-time (40h/w) internship ?
5) Is the work/internship paid ?
6) On which days are you free from work/internship ?
7) What are your hobbies/interests ?
8) Are you a smoker ?
9) Do you like to smoke inside or outside ?
10) Do you need to register (I vote for yes because it can be asked to a job or other place) ?
11) Would you rent 1 room or more (if more , specify)?
12) Are you able to pay 2 months deposit + 1`st month rent (€1350,00 + €675,00) and Service fee € 150,00 as soon as Booking is Approved and Rent Contract is received ?
13) Can you pay the rent always on time ? (On the 1st or on the date you move in every month) ?
14) Do you move in just with your luggage or are you bringing some furniture as well ? (House is fully furnished with everything you need but you can bring some things if you want) .
15) Do you have a boy/girlfriend which will visit you during rent period ?
16) Are you planning to have one (or more) visitors during your rent period ?
17) Will the visitor/s sleep over for more than 1 night every week ?
18) As other tenants what would you prefer , boys/girls (apartment have 2 bedrooms so other tenants will stay there) ?
19) Are you already in the Holland , if yes , where ?
20) When would you be available to meet each other and visit the room/apartment ?
21) Do you have pets ?
22) Dogs , cats , other ?
23) Do you love pets ?
24) Do you accept pets in apartment ?
25) Dogs , cats , other ?
26) Do you sing to a musical instrument ?
27) Do you accept other tenants to sing at a musical instrument (if yes , all must agree on some rules) ?
28) Would you respect rest hours ?
29) Your renting period would be: FROM : ..... UP TO : ..... ?

I put all this questions to know you better and to help me finding the perfect tenant for my apartment so please respond to all even if some of them require more delicate and personal responses .
As soon as I will receive your answers I will forward them to Housing Anywhere so they can check your tenant profile , accept your booking request and also send you rent contract if everything is in order !
Meeting is possible only after booking is completed through Housing Anywhere , I am a very busy person and I do not have necessary time to meet with every potential tenant since I get more than 15-20 booking requests every day and not all people are really interested so I decided to use Housing Anywhere to manage the booking process for me and stop loosing my time with unreliable people .
Also please send me your scanned Passport/ID to check you with local or international authorities from your country because I want just CLEAN tenants !
Thank you very much ,
5 Stars Luxury Apartments

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate authorities.