Room for Rent and other rental scams
#386338 by Michelle Wed May 22, 2019 3:37 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interest,My name is Mr Robert Lucas,I just moved down to South Carolina, due to my job transfer as a Civil Engineer, I will be here for 2 to 3 years. My initial plan was to sell the apartment but I find it difficult to let go this adorable home, in case if you find the Property on another website,that is the old advert. I have decided to rent this to a responsible tenant who is willing to take very good care of it in our absence and also be a responsible person (With good recommendation) that can take care of it as we are not after the money.

Below are some questions I need you to answer so we can discuss further. You can only drive by the property for now to check the outside and the neighborhood, it is available for a short and long lease. Get back to me for further discussion on how to get the keys and paperwork of the property to you if I find you suitable and decide to rent the property to you..

Address: 8686 New Salem St UNIT 176 San Diego, CA 92126

Details:
Rent: $1100(Monthly)
Security Deposit Fee: $550
Date Available: Asap

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE

1) Your Full Name ?
2) Present Address (where you reside now) ?
3) Phone ?
4) Age ?
5) Occupation ?
6) Rent & Deposit require before move in, do you agree ?
7) How many people will be living in the property ?
8) When do you intend to move in ?
9) Do you have a pet ?
10) Do you smoke ?
11) How long do you want to stay?
12) Occupant Picture?

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As i am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the property and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information.you can reach me at my cell phone number or text me at any time (417) 352-1017 ...Please respond ASAP.

Best Regard.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate authorities.

Advertisement