Room for Rent and other rental scams
#381711 by Mike Wilson Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:36 pm
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 at 10:30
Subject: Re: 4 bedroom house to rent - The Grange, Co. Kilkenny
Hello again,

Please accept my apologies, I forgot to mention that AirBNB notified me that you are interested to rent a property in the area where mine is located. They have connections with rental agencies and other websites in Ireland.

Are you familiar with AirBNB?

Thank you,
Hakan

Thank you, Hakan. I don't recall seeing your listing. Can you first tell me where you got my details from and let me know the address of the house. Thanks again,
Lisa

On Fri 15 Feb 2019, 5:42 PM Hakan Roland Andersson <[email protected]
Hello there,

My name is Hakan Andersson. I am the landlord of the house located in The Grange, Co. Kilkenny , a quiet area near public transport. As you can see in the attached photos, the house is fully furnished and it has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The rental price is € 1300/ month with all utilities included. The property has garden and parking space.

If you are interested in renting my house I would like to know more information about you, like where are you working, how many people are going to live in the property and the period you want to rent it for.

Thank you,
Hakan

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement