Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#31822 by Michelle Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Writing From IP address 41.217.153.143 = the Republic of Cameroon.

To: Michelle
Sent: Sat, 26 June, 2010 0:56:59
Subject: Re: Teacup size chihuahua puppy(lady Leah)

Hello,
thanks for your mail and your interest in our puppy, lady Leah.
below is the procedure for you to purchase and transport lady Leah
lady Leah is a teacup size Chihuahua puppy, raised and breed by us at home with our kids, lady Leah has a good temperament, He would weigh 3.4lbs fully grown.lady Leah is 12 weeks old at this moment. the puppy costs £150 and the delivery costs £50.
the delivery is going to be a doorstep delivery that means the company is going to bring the puppy directly to your doorstep. this is how the procedure goes.
1- you give us your address in this order:
Your full names,::::
house address,::::;
City, postcode::::
Landline number:::
Mobile number:::::
2- we register the puppy for delivery with the company in charge for the shipping and delivery* which is possible even tomorrow morning, so you can get the puppy in the evening.
3-the company then contacts you via phone and/or e-mail with more information,
As for the payment,you will have to make the payment directly to the delivery company and the money you are going is £50 which is the money for the delivery. The £150 you are going to pay it when you must have receive and confirm to them that you have receive the exact puppy you order from me.
so all i am going to need now for the delivery registration,is your full home address.
do you really want to buy lady Leah?
this is not the first time you are contacting to buy Leah so i am really confuses
just let me to know if we can arrange for her to be deliver over to your home tomorrow
thanks and waiting

Advertisement