Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#209858 by shana ruder Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 pm
Transmission Reference: #USHPT161611- #-HYACINTH MACAW
RECEIVER 89100000 S. Silvestri
ADDRESS 2004 Lumber St
STATE California
CITY Lancaster
ZIP
DELIVERY TYPE Home Delivery
PHONE NUMBER (661) 390-1972
DOCUMENTS/PARCEL
* Registration Certificate
* Health Certificate
*Food Sample
*Magazine
* Transfer of ownership Certificate
STATUS/SHIPPING INFORMATION
* Registration Number: USHPR161611
* Shipping Type: Doorstep Delivery
* Departure: Pending*
* Arrival Time: Pending*
* Delivery Type: Urgent
* Payment Required: Cash/ Wire Transfer
PAPERS INCLUDED
* Medical Inspection (OK)
* Veterinary Certificate
* Shot records
* Health guarantee
PAYMENT:
THE PAYMENT OF ($600) IS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE DELIVERY TICKET FOR YOUR PET.
BELOW IS A PICTURE OF THE CARD YOU HAVE TO BUY FOR THE COST OF ($600)
CHECK THE LINK BELOW THE CARD TO LOCATE A STORE AND BUY THE #PayPower 10 DIGITS Reloadit CARD.
WE JUST NEED THE 10 DIGITS FROM THE CARDS!

Address to Locate a Paypower Reloadit Card
Safeway - Vons
4033 West Ave L
Lancaster, CA 93536

Albertsons - Socal
5938 West Ave North
Palmdale, CA 93551

Home Depot
44226 20th St West
Lancaster, CA 93534

U-SHIP COURIER SERVICES
(904) 800-6014
(678) 861-4530
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

YOU CAN READ SOME OF OUR TESTIMONIALS

“We tried U-Haul trucks and trailers and even Door-to-Door, but found they were more work and actually cost us more money compared to uShip. We saved hundreds on our move to Oregon."
– Jeff & Nicole M.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Through uShip I’ve been able to expand my ability to find loads by 75 to 80 percent. It has allowed me to go from a two-truck operation to dispatching to a fleet of 50. In my first year on uShip, I was able to increase my feedback score to the point that I could bid higher prices on jobs and book them. Not to mention, uShip payment gives me the security of guaranteed payments so I don’t have to track people down."
– Jamie Stewart, Mandan, N.D.
Fleet Owner, Dry Creek Express
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I bought a water truck over the internet at an Ritchie Bros Auction and I needed it to be shipped over 800 miles. I saw the new shipping service and wanted to see how much it would be to ship the truck. I would have had to fly and spend two or three days driving it home. As the bids came in, the price was getting very reasonable. I looked over each shippers profile and feedback information looking for a qualified shipper. I found several to choose from. The one I picked was not the lowest bid but a company that I had confidence in to handle the load. It is a great service and was a huge help to the beginning of my new business. Thank you Will.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Had 2 asphalt rollers sent from Olympia Washington to Quebec Canada. Got many quotations and had great service with the company selected. Will use again in future.”

well this is in yellow but it would not show here sorry but Ihavew been trying to buy a bird and they sent me this shipping page it so sucks
Advertisement

#209862 by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:01 pm
Hello and welcome to Scamwarners,

It is always a scam when they ask for a payment via a reloadit card. A legitimate company would ask for a traditional method of payment.

Please post the email address(es) and telephone numbers used in this scam. This information will make good search keys for others who may be searching for information on this scam.

If you have additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon