Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#171286 by Jobes14 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 pm
We were so excited to get our first toy Pom puppy and of course something so cute and cheap would never be real life right? Well here's just another scammer. I searched his email and he also sells yorkie puppies out of New York.. So I guess he has two puppy farms in two different states. The conversation starts from the bottom.

Thank you for trying to scam us, have a great day and God bless you.

To:
Subject: Re: Teacup Pomeranians
Sent: Fri, Jul 12, 2013 3:44:18 PM

I accept payment via Western Union Transfer. After payment is made, i shall reserve the delivery and get back to you with the details so that you will be aware of the tracking details, delivery date and time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 4:37 PM

Okay, awesome. Well that's the one we want! How do we pay and everything?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

To: >;
Sent: Fri, Jul 12, 2013 3:35:20 PM

That is Paul, the male. The total cost is $250.

Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 4:21 PM

What about the first picture you sent of the solid white one? And how much for them to deliver the puppy to our home?

To:
Sent: Fri, Jul 12, 2013 9:58:01 AM

Hello,
the Brown pom is a girl. Lorine.

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:48 PM
Subject: RE: Teacup Pomeranians

How much extra is it to have the puppies sent to the house? And is the brown Pomeranian a boy? That's the one we want if so. We don't have a permanent address until the end of the month but we are located about 45 minutes from dfw. My name is Jobi and would love to have one of these babies at the beginning of next month! And you can reach me at 918********, thanks so much!

To:
Subject: Teacup Pomeranians
Sent: Thu, Jul 11, 2013 9:56:33 AM

Hello,
Thanks for the interest.
We are happy you are ready to take make one of these lovely babies yours. We had 7 puppies on this litter and only 4 are available. the rest have been reserved already.
I have sent pictures of males and female available .Paul and Dave are boys and Lilly and Lorine are boys. Anyone you choose will certainly be yours. The puppies are 12 weeks old, and estimated to weigh 4lbs fully matured.
I give the pups out for free adoption but you will have to pay $250 for transportation of one pup to you.
The fact is my partner and i decided to sell this litter for free so that every pet loving home, those who can't afford the relatively high prices on the breed but they have love to offer can benefit from this and bring one home.

We are located in Atlanta GA and will ship the puppies to you. We have several pet delivery services who will take very good care of the puppy on it's trip to you.
You will pick up the puppy at your closest airport or delivered to your house address. The total is $250 for a puppy including delivery at your doorsteps. They are AKC registered, deworm, paper trained and are very socialized.

We ship with major shipping agencies with high professionalism and perfect handling, so you do not have to worry about the safety of your puppy. The pups are accompanied by one or two puppy nannies, ones who will take very good care of your pup during delivery, provide food, water, comfort. hence low stress and delivery safety is guaranteed. The delivery agents will bring your pup right at your doorsteps.

Delivery is done the same day after reservation or next day depending on your location. I will make the delivery arrangements as soon as you are ready for the puppy.
The puppy will come with all papers, travel crate, puppy food, sample kit and food, puppy blanket, Akc Registrations, cards and toys etc.
Please forward your details for puppy reservation:
Name.
Home address.
City.
Zip Code: .
Phone number.
Closest Airport.
When are you ready for the puppy/ Where do you want the pup to be delivered(House or airport)
What is your puppy's choice .
They are ready to leave, take yours home now.

I look forward to hearing from you
Advertisement

#171309 by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:08 pm
Hello Jobes14 and welcome to Scamwarners,
Thank you for posting the emails from this scammer and this information will help others avoid this scam.

If you have other questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#213876 by tink76 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 pm
Found the same scam in new mexico..The exact pomeranians and email..The ad was answered from oodle market..These people need to be stopped