Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#146898 by Mike Wilson Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:31 am
www.winterenglishbulldogs.net

The website is in the process of being repoted for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#147445 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 am
From [email protected]

Hi ,
I just got your email for the English bulldog puppies. I am sorry to say all the puppies have been booked. If you are really interested in getting one, I will direct you to the breeder from whom we bought the parents of our babies. He is a very good breeder and I think his pups can warm your heart. His name is Dr Bryant and his email address is [email protected] . He did send to us some pictures of available puppies and I have attached them. If you contact him, do tell him that it's Kim , Lead's wife from Rhodes Island who has directed you to him. He said the adoption price was $450. Make sure to tell him that you are not a breeder and only wants the puppy for a pet at home

Best wishes

Kim

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon