Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#146497 by tumbling1313 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm
I almost got scammed buying 2 yorkie puppies. The seller gave me her name "Carolina Marinda Mendez" and had me text her and email her about the puppies! Then she asked for $900. I told her i didnt have the money and couldnt make a deal. RIGHT AWEY she offered to have me pay only $400 !!!!!!
SHE HAD ALSO SAID HER CHILD HAD CANCER AND THIS IS WHY SHE WAS GIVING HER PUPPIES AWEY DUE TO THE FACT SHE DIDNT HAVE TIME FOR THEM ANYMORE.
Well everything was set and i was getting ready to have the puppies "fly over" in plane to me.
The puppies could NOT travel without me paying the flight ticket. So i went to WESTERN UNION (BIG SCAM ALERT)
Once i got there and turned in the form i needed to fill out, the WESTERN UNION people told me this was a scam and i needed a code from these people in order to know this was reall!
They offered to personally call CAROLINA MIRANDA MENDEZ, after a=calling 3TIMES she never answered.
So they offered to call the AIRPORT WHERE THE PUPPIES WERE FLYING FROM, a man answered and we asked questions if there was any other way we could pay the man kept avoiding out question and saying the puppies were there ready to go in the next flight. THIS IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM. Once i asked CAROLINA MIRANDA MENDEZ about the code i needed i never heard from her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SOPPOSE INFORMATION ON THE PAGE OF THE "AIRPORT" THE PUPPIES WERE FLYING FROM
Email: [email protected]
Costumer Care Tel.010-170-5361
Web Site: http://www.uship.com

USHIP.COM IS A SCAM AS WELL!!

Mod edit
USHIP.COM is a legitimate company and they had no involment with this scam.

From their website.
uShip is a neutral, third-party marketplace that brings together those with shipping needs and those who can meet those needs. uShip does not have storage facilities and is never in possession of your items.
Advertisement

#146509 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:27 am
As far as I can tell, uship.com is legitimate. The dog scam is indeed a scam, and good on the WU clerk for alerting you to it. Could you post the emails from Mendez?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10