Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#145542 by Britt_303 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 am
jennifer bilet jenniferbilet@hotma… ALSO JOEBESTPRODO was the signature from the number she texted me from which wasnt a 10 or even 7 digit number 924-664-02 thats the number written just like it is ...strange she has fake FacebookS as well after being confronted she rambled on about being a woman of god and i needed to get that out of my head shed do no such thing and sent me Bible verses she also said her husband passed and later said WE made up OUR minds to let the pup in to your home
she says her husband passed so she can't give the pups the love they need and she lives in Michigan yet wants me to send money to camroon if u get a pup u wouldn't send to camroon it could be sent from Michigan to my state don't fall for it!! The info she gave me.....seemed legit until I saw camroon she even copied from a real airline and pasted and stole husky pics online then I asked for the number she just made one Up I and CATHY PET AIRWAYS DOESN'T EXIST THIS IS THE INFO SHE SENT . copy down this payment address and locate any Western union and ask for a sender form and fill in the form and pay the money to this names okay .
RECEIVER'S NAMES--------------------------------- MBAH JOSEPH ABI RECEIVER'S COUNTRY------------------------------ CAMEROON CITY---------------------------------------------------------------DOUALA STATE....................................................... ................LITTORAL POSTAL CODE----------------------------------------------------- 00237 -----------------------------------------------$150 PAYMENT AGENCY-------------------------WESTERN UNION STORE TEST QUESTION ----------------------------------------- HOW SOON TEST ANSWER ----------------------------------- SOONEST

You will need to include a test or security question when doing the transfer at the post office. Test Question: ________HOW SOON?___________? Answer: ________SOONEST________?
their headquarter here is their email address ([email protected]) which you can contact them and give them the Conformation code .or better still you can sent it to me so that i can forward to them , i will like you to answer me some of the questions below

Have you ever own a pet before? Do you have any kids ? Have your ever own this breed of puppy before? Why are you interested on this breed? How soon do you need the puppies over? Where are you located? Will you take the both puppies or just one? If you will take one puppy what sex are you interested in re-homing? Will all your family members welcome one of these puppies ? Are you interested in breeding any of the puppies? What breed are you interested in ??(Just to know what you are looking for ??

Sorry for all the question , but i just want to be sure that the puppies are going to the right home and they will be having all the love and attention they need .

Thanks and waiting to read from you ASAP
ADVICE : WE ADVICE ALL OUR CLIENT .

ADVICE: SO MANY OF OUR CLIENT COMPLAIN THAT THEY ALWAYS CHARGE THEM HIGH WHEN SENDING MONEY TO US SO WE ADVICE ALL OUR CLIENT WHEN MAKING PAYMENT, IN THE ORDER NOT TO ATTRACT HIGH CHARGES AT YOUR LOCAL

UNION STORES,AVOID STATING THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE FEE TO A COMPANY,THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE YOU HIGH . SO WE WANT THE BEST FOR ALL OUR CLIENT .SIMPLY COPY THE ADDRESS ABOVE WHICH WILL BE USED IN MAKING PAYMENT AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE IN YOUR LOCATION,GO THERE ASK FOR A SENDER FORM AND FEEL IN THE ADDRESS, FULL NAMES AND ZIP CODE OF THE COMPANY'S ACCOUNTANT,WITHOUT ADDING OR SUBTRACTING ANY INFORMATION . WE DO PLEAD THAT THIS PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE WITHING THE NEXT 45MINUTES.THIS IS BECAUSE WE NEED URGENT ACTIVATION OF PUPPY DELIVERY CARD.

YOU ARE PAYING TO THIS ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING LESS THAN $3500. SO ALL PAYMENT LESS THAN $3500 ARE BEEN PAID TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE.

N/B

The money for the puppy's flight is needed right now.the accommodation , part of the flight fee and feeding has already been paid for, so you send the money for the fight as soon as possible .As soon as you do the payments get back to us with the 10 digit m.t.c.n# / Control number and senders names which we will use to pick up the money. This payment shouldbe made as soon as possible, So as to prepare these puppies for the flight ok . We have to transport the Puppies in the flight which takes off TODAY BEFORE NIGHT..Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details and the 10 digits m.t.c.n number.
Advertisement