Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#144378 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:12 pm
http://www.niduplace.com
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 912 342 0657

mike

Phone: 9123864343

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#144555 by Mike Wilson Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 pm
This scammer is located in Nigeria, Africa

havana puppies [email protected]

Thanks for writing back and for your interest in Emilia..Below is the info you are to send the payment of $1300 to via moneygram from any walmart store..

Name:Shari Bell
State:GA
city: Valdosta
Zip Code: 31601

Get back to me with the payment info such as, Ref #, amount sent, senders full name, state & city payment was made from.
When confirmed, will go ahead with shipping arrangements and when completed details of flight (Departure & Arrival time, pup's crate #) and other necessary info will be sent to you.

Thanks
Bell

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#146040 by Baddog Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Got us for $1675. Money was picked up at Harvey's in Valdosta Georgia. Their phone # <removed>

Harvey's is not part of the scam and removed their telephone number to prevent spammers from collecting and calling the number.

Mike W
#146042 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:05 pm
Hello dumb_founded and Baddog and welcome to scamwarners,

I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. If you find any additional information on this scammer please post it on the forum.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#146054 by Baddog Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 pm
We contacted the Valdosta PD who said we need to start with my hometown PD. no help there. They told us to fill out a report on www.ic3.gov about Shari Bell in Valdosta Georgia who is selling bogus French bulldogs, blue French bulldogs, and English bulldogs. That's Shari Bell in Valdosta Georgia.
S
#146058 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm
^^ I sent you a PM.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#146071 by Baddog Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm
Update
The Valdosta PD is on the case. We know the location and time of pickup. The location has video surveilance. In order for an individual to pick up $ at Western union they need ID. That ID had to have said Shari Bell. May not be able to touch Daniel bell. Might be able to make the runner sweat.
S
#146085 by Baddog Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 pm
We found the initial information about Shari Bell on terrificpets.com. The page is now gone of course. The guy did call my wife back. Must have been calling back off his caller ID and did not recognize the number. Needless to say Daniel Bell was flustered. Said he didn't have time to send the dog and would send it tommorow. Wife said I know you won't send a dog and that we contacted authorities. Daniel Bell promptly hung up.
S
#146185 by Baddog Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 am
Did as Vadosta PD instructed and informed Mr. Bell Vadosta PD had the case. Just received correspondance from our best good friend and aquaintence to Ms. Shari Bell, Daniel Bell. A super nice fellow selling nightmares wrapped in French bulldog clothing.

lol don't waste your time and money. i gave you a fake address and i used a fake id too, there no way you can get me.
S
#146198 by Dotti Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 pm
Unfortunately, this is most likely true.

The scammer behind the emails promising you a (nonexistent) dog is most likely sitting at a computer in Africa or Malaysia. These scammers use fake names or they just use names taken from the internet. Sometimes they even use names and ID from their former victims.

The mule in the US may be an accomplice or another victim, who thinks he/she has a job receiving payments for a legitimate company.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#146225 by denaglen Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 pm
Do not contat bulldogshop.us or phone number 229-792-8161. I just got had for $1600....my kids are heart broken. Contact Georgia police and filed a report, hope they get this jerk.
#146259 by dumb_founded Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm
My husband and I did not realize that we had posted on the same site under different names....baddogs....but non the less, the person picking up the money has a fake ID. That alone is illegal and if a person thinks that it's legit to use a fake ID then that is a whole different issue. But if denaglen's transaction was after ours and our contact with Western Union with the same name of Shari Bell I am completely devastated for you too! We gave them the name and asked it be flagged for fraud. I found a website that has a listing of numerous fake ID's for Valdosta, GA that had all information available including: SSN, address, DOB, credit card numbers...This list had Shari Bell's name on it! Although he may have cheated us, I will spend my extra time looking and reporting. I will do anything I can to make it more difficult. Some of the pics on the websites were from other breeders. I contacted one who lives in New Jersey and she was well aware that people have been using her photo of the blue female with the pumpkin..(which is the one I did purchase (NOT)!) I called terrific pets and all they could say is sorry and there is nobody available to take phone calls after Friday evening until Monday morning. So the ad will run the entire weekend without recourse. I tried to give them ideas on how to prevent this again, but they are in the business to make money.

S & S
#146381 by Baddog Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:26 pm
dumb_founded wrote:My husband and I did not realize that we had posted on the same site under different names....baddogs....but non the less, the person picking up the money has a fake ID. That alone is illegal and if a person thinks that it's legit to use a fake ID then that is a whole different issue. But if denaglen's transaction was after ours and our contact with Western Union with the same name of Shari Bell I am completely devastated for you too! We gave them the name and asked it be flagged for fraud. I found a website that has a listing of numerous fake ID's for Valdosta, GA that had all information available including: SSN, address, DOB, credit card numbers...This list had Shari Bell's name on it! Although he may have cheated us, I will spend my extra time looking and reporting. I will do anything I can to make it more difficult. Some of the pics on the websites were from other breeders. I contacted one who lives in New Jersey and she was well aware that people have been using her photo of the blue female with the pumpkin..(which is the one I did purchase (NOT)!) I called terrific pets and all they could say is sorry and there is nobody available to take phone calls after Friday evening until Monday morning. So the ad will run the entire weekend without recourse. I tried to give them ideas on how to prevent this again, but they are in the business to make money.

S & S

Dotti wrote:
NEVER pay for puppies via Western Union (or Moneygram.)

Western Union is a service that was designed to allow people to send money to friends and family members (for example, when someone is working overseas and sending money home to his/her family.) It is NOT a tool used by legitimate businesses, even dog breeders. Transfers can easily be picked up anonymously and once picked up, you will not be able to trace it.

What you are dealing with is an African scammer, not a legitimate breeder. The scammer has no puppies, and he is not dealing with a shipping company. All he plans to do is to take your money.

Please post the email addresses this scammer is using as well as the emails you received from the "breeder" and the "shipper," (remove your own name.) Posting these will help to ensure others don't fall for this scam.

Here are our emails:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 22, 2013, 8:13:47 AM CST
To: S
Subject: Re: French Bulldog For Sale
Reply-To: Daniel Bell <[email protected]>

lol don't waste your time and money. i gave you a fake address and i used a fake id too, there no way you can get me.

To: Daniel Bell <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 21 January 2013, 18:22
We have officially filed a report with Valdosta PD and the FBI regarding this case. We have case numbers and they will be assigning a detective by the end of the week.

S
On Jan 20, 2013, at 5:19 PM, Daniel Bell wrote:
Thanks for your response,Now that we have all the necessary information to ship your puppy to you,the next step is paymentand delivery. we ship with Continental airline and shipping is very safe,shipping take place immediately we receive payment from you and the receipt and contract will be furnished to you. you will be making the payment via Western Union at any store close to you. below is the information you will be using to make the payment and you are to send $1600. Name : Shari Bell
Address: 2525 E Park Ave
City: Valdosta
State: GA
Zip Code : 31605As soon as you have made the payment you will getting back to me the MTCN#, sender's name and address so that we can confirmyour payment and get Flame shipped to Xxx Airport immediately.we will also send you shipping confirmation as soon as we received your payment and you will be picking your puppy at your airport with your receipt and I.D.Thanks and be in touch.

Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2013, 17:24
Mr. Bell,

Do you know what insurance cost for shipping?

Thanks,

S

Xxxx airport for shipping
Name of receiver would be Xxxxxx - this will depend on when she gets in to xxx- Do you know before shipping when she would arrive in Xxx we could narrow it down for you as to who will be picking up the package.

On Jan 20, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Daniel Bell wrote:
We ship with Continental airline and shipping is very safe. shipping takes place the next day after we receive your payment, then you go to the to your airport and pick up you puppy with your id.

Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2013, 16:22
Mr. Bell,

How does shipping by air work?

Thanks,

Xxxxx
On Jan 20, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Daniel Bell wrote:
Here are updated pics of Flame and parents and here also is our website http://www.bulldogshop.us/

Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2013, 11:31
Could you send me pictures of Flame? I live in Xxxxxx, so it's not easy to stop by. Do you have a website, pictures of parents, and references?

Thank you,

Xxxx

On Jan 20, 2013, at 9:46 AM, Daniel Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, Flame is Nine weeks old.Price is $1600 each. Come pick out your puppy or we can ship the next day. Shipping is included in price.Our puppies are Raised in our home, no kennels, with our kids, kitties and lots of love. Parents on premises.Flame is a real beautiful little girl. She is blue and white.She enjoy mixing with other dogs and household pets.She is great with children, well behaved, adaptable,comfortable companions with an affection nature and even disposition. Some French Bulldogs are cautious with strangers,but and Flame is very friendly to everyone.She comes with a:One year Health GuaranteeA complete and thorough Vet check upUp to Date VaccinationsChampion PedigreeA portable kennelFull AKC Registrationget back to me with the below information if you are really interested in her. Full name.....................Address.......................Phone .......................Nearest airport where you would like him to be shipped to.......................Name of the receiver of the puppy at the airport(if different above)......................Please email us back to reserve your puppy. Thank you for your interest in my puppies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Email:
Subject: French Bulldog For Sale
Name:
Email:
Phone:

I'm interested in a blue female. Do you ship?
Thank you,
S
<flame.jpg><flame2.jpg><flame3.jpg><flame4.jpg><father1 (2).jpg><blue mom.jpg><blue mom2.jpg>

Hope this helps someone else
S