Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#143479 by Nesparkey Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 pm
I was a possible consumer that was a target for ARTHUR BRATT puppies. They are doing the same once again. I contacted them after doing a google search for yorkies available in Nebraska. I was surprised Initially that this came up since they are located in Wilmington Delaware. They stated to me since the puppies are free to fly to me that is why it popped up. Requested information regarding myself and if I was breeder. After replying 3 times to them, 2 days later they contacted me via SMS thru yahoo. All of a sudden they informed the dog I was interested in was dropped off at their pet travel agency. Informed me that I would have sandy by nighttime. Strange cause I didn't even pay for her yet. They informed me that I would receive an email telling me what time sandy will be arriving at my house and how to pay. I informed them that I was surprised because even ups and FedEx has problems finding us since we are in the boonies. No problem she would be delivered to our house. Kept asking if I received the email from them and finally I did. The number to the agency was a cell that no one would pick up. The email from them indicated I had to give them a Walmart money gram. I stated Walmart was an hour away from my house. But they wanted me to go and give them updated postings when I got to Walmart. When I went to Walmart they informed me it was a scam. So I messages them I decided not to do and their last message was "that's not faire". That was the end. When I googled Arthur bratt. There was the puppies and various websites the last 2 years and SCAM. Just beware of the name. I see they use it all the time!
Advertisement

#143480 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm
Hello Nesparkey and welcome to scamwarners,

I am sorry to hear that you were trgeted by these scammers and also happy to her that you did not lose any money to these crooks.

Please post the email address and telephone numbers used in this scam as this will help others that may be searching information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#143555 by Nesparkey Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 pm
Here is the main contact information regarding both the breeder and the pet travel agency.

Website (taken down today)
http://www.bratt-dailyyorkies.weebly.com/

Mr Bratt Arthur
543 Ave North Hills
Wilmington
Delaware,19807
No phone number given
SMS text through yahoo. Name: forbesslim

Pet travel agency
Contact name: James Kennedy
[email protected]
One way pet travel
Phone: (218) 382-9040
E-Mail:[email protected]
Yahoo SMS name:maxjude77

The pet agency will not answer the cell phone and the address that is in deleware is no such address. I'm glad that the website looked into their history and shut it down immediately. Please if anyone demands money gram or western union as payment..... Run!

Thanks to comment sense and Walmart actually asking me questions, I was not out any money!

I'm sure that now their website is shut down they will pop up again! I hope that the name is flagged forever.
#143557 by Nesparkey Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 pm
I was looking and they keep using [email protected]

In addition, it seems they like the names of Romeo, sandy and Lucy for the puppies and one daughter shown in the pictures is named Courtney.

They seem to use the same pictures over and over.

I hope that I included most of the information that may stop them in future scams.

This just makes me furious to try to scam good people.

Thank you!
#143558 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 pm
Thank you for posting the information. If you see another website using these images please post the information here to help warn others about the scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#143573 by began steele Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 am
If it was there before it has now gone. The link was a little wrong so I played with it slightly.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.