Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#141696 by babbs Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:03 pm
Hi , Greetings,
I am so impressed with your inquiry about adopting my lovely puppies. i have been looking for a home for them for a while now but not only a home but a forever home for them..First i wish to let you know that we are given these puppies out because my Dad just died. ...He was the owner of this cute little babies.. Since He is now late , We can't keep the puppies here in such condition because each time we see them, we keep thinking of him .So we want to give them out to a lovely and caring home ,where they can be treated as such and keep us up dated on monthly progress.We can make arrangements for home delivery service and they will get the puppies delivered to you since am presently located in Spokane,WA for my late Dad memorial service and will spend little time here .
They are 13 weeks old and have their papers and are all update with vaccines .They go along with kids and other home pets,actually we not selling these puppies but asking for an adoption fee to get them over to you, as all i need is a nice and lovely home were they can be spoil with so much love and care.. before we proceed i will love to ask some few questions ,
Where are you located.......?
Are you a breeder.............?
Do you have a vet around you..........?
Do you have any experience with pets......... ?
Do you want the male(Romeo) or the female (Juliet)......? or Both
How Soon will you need the puppy............?
And your Phone number..................?
sorry about all this question , am just making sure this puppies fine the best home and care since their love is my main priority .i will send you pictures in my next reply.
Thank and looking forward to read from you.
Ms. Vicky
Advertisement

#141707 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 pm
Hello babbs and welcome to scamwarners.

Your posts will help others avoid this scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon