Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#20984 by Arnold Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Advertised online for what I expect is a very cheap price for a pedigree puppy.
Adorable Maltese Puppies ready to go! 11 weeks old, vet checked with first shots and dewormed. Very cute features, soft and fluffy fur! Very playful, well-socialized, intelligent and affectionate! These puppies are excellent with children and they have been handled daily with lots of love and care! Non-shedding and hypoallergenic.Please contact me at ( [email protected] ) if you are interested.
Details
Breed: Maltese PureBred
Sex: Female
Price: $300
Payment Forms: check mark Cash

Respond and you get this typical reply. The puppies are free, and all you have to pay is the delivery charge. The owner has had to move to another country, with a climate unsuitable for dogs. Which is not the case in the UK.
Subject: Maltese Pups - Diana and Joe.
To: "Sima" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 12:05 PM

Thanks for the mail. I quite appreciated your interest on your proposing in purchasing my puppy.I have a male and a Female puppy But the question is that will my puppies be able to find a lovely home with you??Do you have a yard where the puppies can always play around??is there any Children that can have time to play with the puppies? meanwhile the puppies will never stay lonely??is there other puppies that my puppies can play with or kids?? if so i will be very glad and happy to give out my puppies to you. I am presently not in the states. I was recently transfered to United Kingdom on a missionary trip. Due to that its my first time coming to United Kingdom. I came along with prime intension of taking care of my puppies in continuation but unfortunately for me the weather conditions over here is not condusive for my puppies. This is how i have made up my mind through prayers and painstaking efforts in search for a reliable and God fearing person to help me take good care of my puppies. My little baby is only 12 weeks old and has a current vaccination, vet check, health certificate and 1year health guarantee. My puppies has potty trained, home raise and socialized for tremendous attitude. I am giving her out for free and you just need to pay for her shipping fee and the shipping fee will cost you $300 each shipping included the both puppies are $500. I will be very glad to have you as a good caring parent for my babies only if you can take good care of the puppies as your baby. Actually money is not what matters, but to find a good caring and loving person.If you could be able to do these kindly send your contact details such as follow;
FULL NAME...............................
ADDRESS................................
PHONE NUMBER...........................
NEAREST AIRPORT close to your home where exactly the puppy will be delivered to..............................
With this i can make arrangement with the shipping Company for shipping preparation.According to the shipping Company,Shipping will only last for 24 hours to arrive the puppies to various locations in the State.
May God Bless you as you do so.

Rev. Andrew Hills.
20 PADSTOW RD, NOTTINGHAM,
NG5 5GH,EAST MIDLAND,UK

Sunday,17th Jan, 2010 - Sermon by Reverend Andrew Hills.
Reading from - Isaiah 6:1-8, Luke 1: 26-38,Genesis 11: 1-9, Acts 2: 1-13
1 Corinthians 13,John 15: 9-1.

Advertisement