Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#134771 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 pm
Thomas Putter [email protected]

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your interest in my puppies. My puppies are both up to date on shots and are currently 12 weeks old.
I have male and female named Mack and Lynn are AKC registered,will be coming with their papers.Mack is a very playful little boy but not lousy, Lynn is just like a Queen bulldog,she acts like an expensive little girl in town....lol.....Mack and Lynn are the most perfect match in pups you can ever have.You can check me out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/thomas.putter.75Well am currently in Africa trying to get into a football business here and hoping to get to the level of the European team search for football,that has been my dream and i hope it comes true.I came down here with the puppies and later found out that i will be too busy for them at the moment, that's the reason am trying to find a perfect home for them back in the state cause i don't feel comfortable having Africans adopt my puppies as they wont be able to pick out the cost to take care of the breed,so really want them back in the state asap so i can have the time to search for my dreams,The fee for each goes for $750 including shipping and travel crate to any international airport (BIG AIRPORT) in the USA.There is are some international shippers here very close to where i live, They are professional dog handlers employed and take the very best care of the puppies while on delivery.They also provide the travel crate, food, & water so the puppies will not be in any discomfort. so having them shipped to you is no problem.Shipping takes 15hrs to get to the state as its a straight flight and they will be more than comfortable while on delivery.I would want you to tell a little on how you wish to take care of my puppies cause i really love them so much and want the best for them.
You will have to get back with the following info needed for the delivery
below......

Name.....
City.......
State......
Nearest Airport.....
Pick up Name...
Phone number.....

Also note that they wont be on a cargo,they will have a shipper tagged
together that will take care of them while they are on delivery.Let me know if you are interested in both or just one.I bet you,both will build a better
company as they are brother and sister. Picture of Mack and Lynn attached below for you to see how cute they look and why i really want the best for them.They are Potty,House & Paper trained,do not bark a lot,they are socialized with kids and other house hold pets,like to be played with a lot and be spoiled.

Thomas Brown Putter

Tell... +234-802-074-0898

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement