Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#134338 by ninaross Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm
This lady sent me this email using [email protected].
Hello,
They are called fluffy and fred, they are 10 weeks old of age
Most recent on their shots
. They like kisses and much attention.
·Health guarantee for 1year.
·Legal papers for transfer.
·Friendly with kids as they love playing with them and other pets
·Bed and potty trained.
I am giving them out due to my appointment on promotion basis at my
job site and i will be working for a series of hours that will prevent
me from being available to take care of them. i am offering them at no
cost to a genuine home that will give them the love they require
.Before any further details on adoption i will like a few information
of you and your family,
.Have you any pet experience?
.Have you got enough time to look after them?
.A little information on your homes and family(those who will be close
to the puppies)
.Can you take them both?
.If not which will you like to take(Male or Female)
.How soon do you need the puppies?
.Where precisely do you live?
Relocated to Phil,PA. Can have them flown over to you
or will you come pick them up??
For further details get back to me with answers to my question .
Thanks and have a good day

When I told her I want the dogs but I will not send any money to her via western union she then sent me this email.

PET RELOCATOR SERVICE INTERNATIONAL
http://www.petrelocatorintl.webs.com

This is a Registered E-mail message from WORLDWIDE PET RELOCATOR CARE SERVICE - Home Deliveries.

WELCOME TO PET RELOCATOR INTERNATIONAL ..We help in relocating anywhere in the World

OPENING HOURS
MONDAY-SUNDAY
7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

WE OFFER 100% SAFE HOME DELIVERY AND ASSURANCE
PET RELOCATOR SERVICE INTERNATIONAL.

DEAR CLIENT Removed - CW
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT , WE HAVE YOUR Yorkie PUPPY IN OUR AGENCY FROM (Mrs Shelly BRITE) RESIDENT AT (VIRGINIA CITY) TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED
TO YOUR HOME TODAY, SO CHECK ON YOUR DELIVERY DETAILS BELOW

CONSIGNEE INFORMATION

Name of Consignee /Receiver:............................................ Removed - CW

Phone Numbers:................................................................. Removed - CW

House Address................................................................... Removed - CW

Postal Code.................................................................................... Removed - CW

City/State......................................................................... Removed - CW

AIRPORT...................................................Removed - CW

PET INFORMATION

BREED...........................YORKIE PUPPIES
PET TYPE............................................PUPPY
AGE..........................................13 weeks +
SEX................................ MALE AND FEMALE

PET'S DOCUMENTS................REG. CERTIFICATE
VET CERTIFICATE
SHOT RECORDS
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
FEEDING MANUAL
MICROCHIP SENSOR MANUAL
OTHERS.........................PET TOYS/CLOTHS
FIRST AID
MICROCHIP SENSOR
PET MAGAZINE
SAMPLE FOOD

HOME DELIVERY FROM: VIRGINIA CITY to CHICAGO HANNOVER PARK IL
DELIVERY TYPE..................................NATIONAL

ALL DELIVERY PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND A MEDICAL TEST HAS BEEN DONE AND ALL CONFIRMS THAT YOUR PUPPY IS FIT FOR TRANSPORTATION AND ALSO FOR HOME USE.
WE NOW NEED TO CONFIRM THE DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION SO BELOW IS OUR PAYMENT POLICIES AND PROCESS.

DEAR CLIENT: Removed - CW
ALL DELIVERY PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND A MEDICAL TEST HAS BEEN DONE AND ALL CONFIRMS THAT YOUR PUPPY IS FIT FOR TRANSPORTATION AND ALSO FOR HUMAN USE.
WE NOW NEED TO CONFIRM PAYMENTS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION TO BE DONE TO YOUR ADDRESS.

PAYMENT REPORTS

-VACCINATION FEE 4 .....................................................$150( UNPAID )

-DELIVERY CHARGES + EXTRA FEEDING...................$250( UNPAID )

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO MAKE A TOTAL PAYMENT OF $400.

PAYMENT OPTIONS.

WE HAVE TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS THAT WE DO OFFER TO OUR CLIENTS WHEN DOING PAYMENTS AND THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1 .WE ACCEPT A BANK TO BANK TRANSFER WHEN THE FEE YOU ARE PAYING IS ABOVE $3,000.

2 . WE DO A WIRE TRANSFER WHEN THE FEE IS BELOW $3,000.

SINCE THE FEE YOU ARE TO PAY IS BELOW $3,000, YOU ARE HERE BY REQUIRED TO USE THE SECOND OPTION WHICH IS A WIRE TRANSFER. ALL OUR CURRENT ACCOUNTS ARE UNDER AUDITION, SO ALL PAYMENTS ARE DONE THROUGH OUR FINANCIAL HEADQUARTERS WITH ADDRESS OF PAYMENTS BELOW.

This payment should be done as soon as possible so the pet can be transported to your location soon . If the fee is not provided, the pet will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feedings until our Financial Headquarters confirms the payment of the $400.
Kindly send to us the 8 digit money transfer control number (MTCN)-MONEY GRAM AS WE SHALL REQUIRE to confirm payments and also set up a tracking for you to know the current status of delivery . Give us the full sender's names used in sending the money as soon as the payment is done and we shall dispatch the pet to HOME.. Immediately the payment is confirmed then the Tracking Number as well as the receipt will be sent to you, so as to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction.
Thanks

USE THE ADDRESS AND DETAILS BELOW OF OUR FINANCIAL HEADQUARTER IN DOING THE PAYMENTS AT THE CLOSEST MONEY GRAM OFFICE IN YOUR LOCATION.
Ken Michael KEN MICHAEL
STATE AND CITY STATE,VIRGINIA CITY,RICHMOND
ZIP CODE
COUNTRY
UNITED STATES
TEST QUESTION
WHEN
ANSWER NOW

DIRECTIONS IN DOING PAYMENT:
1) GET THE ADDRESS OF THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE.
2) GO THERE.
3) ASK FOR THE FORM TO DO A TRANSFER.
4) FILL IN THE FORM WITH THE ADDRESS INFORMATION PROVIDED ABOVE.
5) CONFIRM THE TRANSFER BY PAYING THE MONEY.
6) USE THE RECEIPT AND GIVE US THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO ACTIVATE DELIVERY.

HAVE A NICE TIME USING OUR SERVICES!
WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE SEND OVER TO US THE SCANNED RECEIPT OF THE TRANSFER AS A PROOF OF PAYMENT AND WE SHALL PROCEED SHIPPING.
ALSO PROVIDE TO US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF THE TRANSFER:
FULL SENDERS NAMES:
8 DIGIT (MTCN) MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

FLIGHT COORDINATOR:
Mr. JAY ROSERVELT

SECRETARY:
Mrs. STEFENY RODNEY

FINANCE COORDINATOR:
Mr. KIM JUSTIN

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
PET RELOCATOR SERVICE WORLDWIDE

[email protected]
http://www.petrelocatorintl.webs.com

Most Popular Destinations:

United Kingdom , Hong Kong , China , Australia , France ,
United States , South Africa , Japan , Germany , Spain ,
New Zealand , Switzerland , UAE , Malaysia , Qatar ,
Philippines , Italy , Norway , Ireland

So I email this company for a phone number to get more information but they have not got back to me and this lady is still texting me to get me to send the money I'm not that stupid I have a associate degree in criminal justice they tough us about scams in class

Mod edit: Personal details removed and quotations added. - CW
Advertisement

#134348 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 pm
Hello ninaross and thanks for posting the informaiont on this scam as this will help others avoid tghses criminals.

The web site www.petrelocatorintl.webs.com is in the process of beingf reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#134362 by ninaross Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 pm
Now this lady just won't stop I told her I would not be sending any money to that company she said she is not using them anymore she is now using petaircarriers. Com and gave me new information to send money via western union she said that's the information they gave here to send them the money I told her before she lie on any other carrier service to look on they web site because petaircarriers .com web site states that they do not ask for money via western union and if some one says they do they are a scam...
#134372 by began steele Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 am
They don't have a good report here, http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.petaircarrier.com.
However the scammer is just using a firm as an excuse and sure enough it will get round to you sending money by Western Union. There are many posts on SW about pet scams, but if you see expensive animals going out for free then be almost sure it is a scam.

MOD Note www.petaircarrier.com is a legitimate pet transport company. Scammers sometimes "piggyback" legitimate companies to add credibility to their scam. Mike W.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#134437 by tarh33l Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:07 pm
they are now using the high pet flyers as the pet service. the reason i know this is they scammed my wife out of 170.00 usd
:evil:
#134443 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 pm
Hello tarh33l and weclome to scamwarners,
I am sorry to hear that you wife lost money to these criminals. Please post a sample email along with the email address and any websites that were used in this scam

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon