Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#130598 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:44 pm
www.sanenglishbullies.com

Stacey R Crewson <[email protected]>

Emails originate from IP 41.202.197.10 = Cameroon, Africa

Hello,
thanks for the interest in my Pure Breed English Bulldog puppy by name Lucy, she is 12 weeks old. Lucy is soo adorable and with sweet, calm and gentle temperament and wrinkles that could melt even the coldest heart, she can make the perfect addition to any family.
Lucy is up for free adoption only into potential pet loving homes, this is due to the fact that I just got my new job over here in Billings Montana where I am presently located with the puppies, and the job has been so challenging and occupies me a lot thus giving me no time to attend and cater for them, and also considering the fact that my new apartment here turns out to be a non-pet apartment. All these leaves me with no other option but to re-home them into a caring and pet loving home, a home that will be willing to offer the care and attention that they need. They have been like kids to me and have also being wonderful companions to me and as such I can't place them for sale, all I am interested in is a family that will spoil them with love, care and attention.
If you don't mind, I'll like to have some information about the home/family my baby might be going into, first of all, where are you located at? Do you have kids? If yes, do they love pets?
Why did you choose to adopt a pet (English bulldog) as a home pet, do you have any pet experience before in this breed?
Hope you don't mind me asking much questions, just that you know some people will want to adopt your pet not out of the passion they have for pets but to later on resell them for a profit and that's one thing I'm trying to avoid. And others will take them in for breeding purposes.

Best Regards,
Stacey Crewson

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement