Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#128531 by porkshop Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 pm
Hi recently i have an issue with a fake person giving put two English Bulldogs..

Here is the email i get back form the giver!!
"Hello ,thanks for the mail and the interest.you have for my angels , the puppies were owned by my late wife, so after her death i was sent here in Wisconsin for a research project which is going to last for 3 years, i came with them here in Illinois but the Landlord here is not a pet lover and she keeps on having some hatred towards these pups,and also the nature of my job does not permit me to take very good care of them that is why i want to give them out for adoption to a loving home where they will be spoiled with all their needs and treated with love and care. i will be willing to give one of the angels to your family. But you will have to promise to take good care of them,they are all 10 weeks old, and very solid pups current with all their shots, with , they are carrier of the liver gene so will produce Live pigmented pups .
you must not be breeding from them until they reaches 12 months. my wife and i have spend so much for the well being of these puppies that i will not like any of them to go through stress so i hope your home will be a perfect place for them , and also you have to be sending me their monthly pics to me so that i can see how they are doing in your your home . they are AKC registered, they are also current with all their shots and they are well socialized, house trained super cute.they loves playing with children and other pets they will really make a good family to your home ,and also they will be coming with their playing toys and their health records and health guarantee including their food menu. but before we proceed, just let me know, are you a breeder ? do you have a vet doctor around your location?can you describe your environment?? will you be taking both pups or just one? please don't contact me if you will not be willing to take good care of these angels because they are like a family to me and if i will giving them to you,i will really gonna be missing them, BRANT is a male and PARIS is a female, and knowing that they will be in good home like yours, and will be giving the attention and love they deserves will make me feel happier. Thanks while waiting to read from you. ....
Her name was Maria Munuz or Jaime Munoz...

He ask me for personal information!! unfortunately I gave my name, address, and phone number...anyways, i get an email form this company "SAFE WAY DELIVERY SERVICE" and "[email protected]" i got calls from these numbers Phone:(920)-744-7592 and 011237-93390905.. They are limited in english and have bad land lines... they ask me for 190 money gram or western union.. of course i did not pay anything but they are keeping calling.

have a great day!!
Advertisement

#128538 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 pm
Hello porkshop and welcome to scamwarners.

Thank you for posting the inforamtion on this scam as it will help others avoid this criminal.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon