Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#128471 by pinkwin1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:21 am
i was wrote about it erlier i hope maby somebady help more hier
so i copy it and if you want please wrote about it
/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55252
Hello

In our case, the case looked a little bit different as the "Nigerian scam" we were cheated in a way more devious and sophisticated and can not imagine what people that have committed
Namely, we looked around for buying the English bulldog of race puppy for 250e (live and work permanently in the Netherlands) from a woman who allegedly lost her daughter recently, and with her ??husband moved to France she was going to completely devote himself to work and did not have time occupy the dogs we had to pay only for animal transport (delivery company from cameroon).On the point ended up with 1280euro We sent to Cameroon veterinarians security at airports, etc. On the point
The same day we got an email from the courier had an accident and our puppies are dead.
Please forgive me we are still jittery this case ,i was gave them my id details and my real adrees we are despered.
I got evry recipt from Moneygram and i send them picture of it :(
We are callin for help evrywhere please help us !They are still callin to my girlfriend we are afraid to pick it up this phones
Advertisement

#128539 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 pm
Hello pinkwin1 and welcome to scamwarners,
I am sorry that you were a victim of this crime. The story that the scam artist told you was all a lie, there were never any puppies and no puppies died. This story was all part of the scam to get money from you. They may contact you again using a different email address claiming the can get you money back and this will also be another lie to get more money from you.

The best thing to do is to ignore the telephone calls and email and they will soon stop trying to contact you and look for another victim.

The website www.animescouriers.page.tl is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon