Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#125349 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 pm
Received: from [41.79.131.224] = Cameroon, Africa

Gebel Jobs [email protected]

Hi,
thanks for the mail regarding my bird.she is well tamed female African Grey parrot. she is vet check and have all papers.
She is called Nina ,she is always out of her cage during the day and at night i put her back in her cage.

She is house trained and she produces more than 250 words and sing songs like jingle bells and happy birthdays in English language.
she is so cute and always like to take a walkshe is not for sale. she is for free adoption to a pet loving family that is ready to take very good care of her and treat her with love and care we love Nina so much but we are giving her out because we are expecting a new born baby in the family so she will not be having the much care and attention she need. so that is why we are looking for a pet loving family that will take very good care of her.
soplease get back to me if you are sure to give this beauty a good andloving home. we just relucated here in GA. i will ike to know were youare located.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement