Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#124075 by Mike Wilson Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:55 pm
[email protected]

hello,
thanks for your interest in giving my puppies a home, I'll like you to know that my aim is to see that these puppies get a deserving home, my daughter (Petia) use to be a great dog lover and she spent almost all her time trying to give the best to her shih_tzu(nelly), she loved her baby so much and could do anything for her but sadly and unfortunately for nelly and I, she gave up to the fight to cystic fibrosis at the age of 20. she was my only daughter and only child, she loved her baby very very much and would not have sold her for any amount in the world, two months after her death. nelly gave birth to 4 cute puppies, 2 males and 2 females, i am also a dog lover but the nature of my job lives me with very little time and i can not care for nelly and the puppies neither can i sell them cos i know my angel in the arms of the lord now will never have sold these puppies for anything in the world and she will not be at peace with me if i sell these puppies , for these reasons i have decided to keep nelly and give out the puppies free but only to a very good caring and loving home where they will have the love, care and attention my daughter wished for them. these puppies puppies are 10 weeks old and ready to go now, we have attach photos for you, we are re-homing them as pets indoor, My puppies are born and raised in my home oh forgot they are done with house training and toilet. All are Vet checked, treatment wormed with toilet trained, flea treated to date, All our puppies are micro chipped and fully akc Registered. puppies are very playful and love much attention and to be pampered; they are the sweetest little ones, very social, and they love to snuggle and give kisses, vaccinated against parvovirus and dewormed up to date. Guaranteed to be free from any congenital defect, and routine deworming, with dew claws removed, all Vet checked and will come with a 5-generation pedigree and one-year genetic health guarantee, STUDLEY .TRIGG and WATSON are the males while BEATRICE AND PUDDIN are females as you will see from the photos,which of the puppies are you interested in?

The puppy nelly was given to my daugther by her God mother for free so to honour her wish, I wish to give these puppies completely free and i will gladly give to any home that can care for them well. you can pick up a puppy at my home if you live close to me, you let me know when you will be able to pick one or two up for me to tell you if i will be at home since my job takes a lot of my time but i will prefer it being in the evenings, i just took up my new job and had to relocate to Annandale VA and i had to move in with the puppies, this is my house address, 4103 Martin Taylor Ct, Annandale VA, 22003 , you can pick the puppies up anytime between 7;00 pm and 8:30 pm if you are close to me but if you are not close to me and you very much want one or two of the puppies, i can have them shipped and delivered to your home by a delivery agency and you cover for the shipping cost. let me know when you can pick one or two up if you are close or if you will want me to have them delivered to you if you are far. thank you very much once again for your interest and i hope you have one of the puppies to join your family,

Hello,
I was able to get the shipping cost and process, shipping cost is $300 for a puppy and $450 for two puppies, they will be delivered to your home address by the delivery agents, you also pay the money directly to the shipping agency, For the puppies to be shipped to you, your delivery details are required so you will have to provide me with the following. I will do all I can to make sure that the puppy gets to you.

Your Full Names......................... ......

House Address........................ ........

State and City........................... .....

Post Code........................... .............

Telephone Numbers........................ ..

closest airport to your home..........

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY PROCCESS

1- Once I am provided with these information, I shall process the transfer of ownership document to your names and address to certify your full ownership of the puppies.
2- I will register the puppies for delivery with the company in charge for the shipping and delivery..
3- The Company then contacts you via phone and/or e-mail for confirmation of address and direct you how to make payment since you will be paying directly to them.
4- You make an upfront payment of the $250 or $350 to them, That is for the shipping.
5- The courier service confirms the payment and provides you with tracking details and flight schedule so that you can know the flight status and arrival time.
6- the puppies are then shipped and delivered over to your home.
7- You confirm to them that you got the exact puppies you ordered from me, the courier service now in return issues you all the necessary papers for you to sign to certify your full ownership of the puppies

I have registered the puppy and I think the agency will contact you soon so please check your mail box so you can get the details, pls i beg you I hope you won't allow my puppy waiting at the agency?
Regards
Lydia

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement