Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#123547 by Mike Wilson Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:54 am
Received: from [41.138.173.40] = Nigeria , Africa

Annette Cox [email protected]
(Dr. Arvell & Nancy Barnett) [email protected]

Both of the email address are used by scam artists. The puppies do not exist.

Hi

I am the breeder.You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my customers, who just left for Florida for their Hospital Project.They are giving the puppy up for adoption for $380 because they cant take good care of the puppy due to their busy and tight schedule. All they want is someone that's homely and with a good home to adopt this young and lovely human best friend." They will give the puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the puppy.Needed is a caring home for this puppy because they really want the puppy to go to a good home. If you are willing to take the puppy contact them now:

(Dr. Arvell & Nancy Barnett) [email protected]

Please let me know after you adopt the puppy.
Thanks.
Annette

Received: from [41.71.149.224] = Nigeria, Africa

Mrs. Nancy Barnett [email protected]
Uses telephone number 13862647142 This is a magic jack telephone number that connect over the internet which means the scammer can be located anywhere in the world.

Claims to be at this address

Arvell Barnett Sr.
61 Northshore Drive
Palm coast
Florida 32137 USA

Dear Jxxx,

Thanks for your interest in our adorable and cute puppies.We are located in Florida now.I have a male and a female puppy who are both pure breed,12 weeks old,but the question is that will my puppies be able to find a lovely home with you??Do you have a yard where the puppies can always play around?? is there any children that can have time to play with the puppies? meanwhile the puppies will never stay lonely??is there other puppies that my puppies can play with or kids?? if so i will be very glad and happy to give out my puppies to you.

We raised the puppies in a comfortable, loving,highly socialized, well acclimated environment.They started on a high quality well balanced dry puppy food and fresh water daily, as well as vitamins and treats. They have also gone through two series of veterinarian checks; one beginning at six weeks of age, and the other right before traveling to their new home. They started on their first puppy shots and worming at six weeks of age with follow up booster shots and worming and are ready to travel to their new home.

They are then to continue with scheduled booster shots and worming in accordance with a licensed veterinarian.They have been well socialized with many hours of play time and lots of love.The puppies will be coming from Florida.$380 for adoption and shipment fee of one puppy While $600 including Adoption and shipping fee for both puppies.We never wanted to give them out but our recent work is not helping matter at all. If you are still interested kindly get back to me with your full shipping formation's such as the following:

FULL NAME..............................
ADDRESS................................
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER....................
NEAREST AIRPORT close to your home where exactly the puppy will be delivered to.............................

With this i can make arrangement with the shipping Company for shipping preparation.According to the shipping Company,Shipping will only last for 24 hours to arrive the puppies to various locations in the State.Get back to me as soon as possible.God Bless You
Dr. Arvell & Nancy Barnett

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement