Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#135659 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Hello clash111,
Welcome to scamwarners and thanks for posting as this will help other avoid this scam. Please post any email addresses and websites used in this scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#136369 by GreyParrot Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm
These scammers are still at it. They are now using the following shipping company:

Shipper: Luxury Pets Travel
http://www.luxpets.net
[email protected]
401 859 1998

Seler: John
[email protected]
+23798076200

The scammers will send an email with the following payment instructions:

Payments are to be sent through Walmart, CVS or any MoneyGram agent:

Company name: ZipZap Inc
City and State: San Francisco, CA
Receive code: 9611

I hope this helps someone else!
#139301 by hare118 Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 am
Thankfully I found your site. I kinda suspected that it was too good to be true. I even went as far as tracing the IP address to an address in Ottawa, Ontario Canada!!!
Damn I wish prices were true, but better to do your research for a while and make a better decision.
Here are my dealings with "John"
Hi Hare,

Thank you for choosing to use our shipping services. Your shipping reservation has been confirmed.

Your pet (African Grey Parrot) will be delivered at your address on Thursday Dec 13, 2012 at 5:15 pm your local time.
The delivery address we have on file is:

An invoice has been generated for you and you are required to pay ASAP to avoid cancellation.
Please note, the CENTS have been adjusted. You must send this exact amount or we will not be able to identify your order! The total amount due for this transaction is: $200.36

TO PAY WITH CASH DEPOSIT AT ANY TD BRANCH:
Go to any TD Branch with cash in hand, and tell them you would like to
deposit into the following account:

Branch: 0249
Account: 5227715
Account Holder: 8159181 CANADA INC.
Deposit Amount: $200.36 CAD (Pay only Exact Amount)

TO PAY WITH TD PERSONAL PAYEE:
Please send the TD Personal Payee Payment for $200.36 CAD (Pay Only Exact Amount)
If this is your first payment to us, you will need to call Easy Line, and tell them
you want to 'Add a Personal Payee'. They will ask you for the following:

Branch: 0249
Account: 5227715
Account Holder: 8159181 CANADA INC.

And they will make you pick a 'nickname' for it in your payee list.
While you have them on the line, they can do an INSTANT payment to the payee you just added, so tell them you want to do that if they dont ask. In the future, you can do the payment through EasyWeb, but it will probably take next-business-day to clear to our account. Or you can always call them, and they can do it instantly (just tell them the nickname you want to pay)

Thank you for choosing our service
The funny thing is that it is a TD Canada trust Bank registered to this company "based' in the USA........
Hopefully this will help anyone else as it did myself to make a better decision as not to get taken!!!

Thank you!!!!!