Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#116336 by Con Warner Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 am
Rev Father Lawrence Benjamin <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the mail,yes the puppy still up for sale, the puppy is health guarantee, and AKC/NKC Reg, but i am currently not in the States at the moment,due to my missionary work )so im in west Africa (Nigeria), Luna,is also here with me basically because there is nobody to take a very good care of the puppy and for me and due to the harsh weather in Nigeria i have decided to give her on adoption to a person who is going to take proper care of her for me and make sure she got all the care she deserved. She is well socialized with kids and pets and up to date on all shots. but now that i will be staying longer than i thought i'm hoping to get a good person that can assure me of taking a very good care of my baby,i will be giving her away now for $350 only including the shipping and handling charges. If you are interested let me know so email me your full name and address, zip code , state , your phone number, city, nearest airport to you, so i can forward it down to the shipping agent for the shipping arrangement to commence as soon as possible, i want you to promise me that you take very good care of my puppy for me because that is all that really matters to me.Thanks.i will await to hear from you.

God bless you,
Remain blessed
Rev Lawrence

There is no puppy. Only a request to send money that can be picked up anonymously.
The scammer is playing the part of the shipping agent.

Do not fall for this scam!

Hello, thanks for your great interest you have towards my puppy Luna, may the almighty God continue to grant you all your wishes.you can go to local agent near you or any money gram outlet to wire the money. www.moneygram.com Now that you have send your shipping information and i have forwarded it to the shipping agent, i will make sure that mr MGBOKWERE UGOCHUKWU , the shipping Agent ship the puppy to Albuquerque International Airport where you can pickup the puppy.

Bellow is the payment information, that you will use to make the payment immediately the payment is been confirmed shipping will commence and by tomorrow Saturday 5.30pm Luna will be at Albuquerque International Airport for pick up by you. .

NAME....MGBOKWERE UGOCHUKWU
ADDRESS.....142,MISSIONARY PARISH RD, LAGOS NIGERIA (23401)

SENDER'S NAME........?
AMOUNT.....................?
Reference #.......?

Get back to me with the information given to you by the money Gram,and also include your Fax # so i can fax you the papers of the puppy and ,shipping details with Airwaybill as soon as i ship her out immediately the shipment has taking place. As soon as you make the payment give me a call you dial 011 then 234-803-074-4009 or +234-803-074-4009 Thanks and God Bless.

Best regards
Rev Lawrence

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement