Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#112088 by tinkerbug925 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 am
My boyfriend and I are trying to find a pug. We found one near by that didn't have too high of an adoption fee, so I emailed them and got this. Thank god I looked up the phone number before doing this... Also, no.... I'm not dumb enough to send my money to Nigeria...

Hello,
Calvary Greetings . May the peace of the Lord be with you.
My name is Reverend Nelson Peter, I am Senior Reverend of the Catholic Church.
I am an Ordained Minister through the International Fellowship of Christian Ministries.How are you and your family over there?I believe the good lord is watching over you and your family.Let all glory, honour and praise be to the king of kings for all his good works. I got my puppy from the breeder while I was in the state. But I got transferred, for a missionary work for the ALMIGHTY GOD. I have been praying to my living GOD to get a caring home for my wonderful puppy and I strongly believe you are my answered prayer. I also give thanks to the breeder that directed you to me. My puppy queen is a full breed puppy. She is 12weeks old presently and akc registered all her shots are up to date. I got relocated recently and could not take care of her anymore. I want a great home for her because she means so much to me. She is 100% healthy and I dont want anything to happen to her. That is why I want to get her out soon. Due to that its my first time of coming to Nigeria,i needed someone to keep me company.I came along with queen to keep me company. Presently my busy schedules and travels all over Nigeria is not giving me the chance to take care of her.I am really not happy about adopting queen out and she is not happy but really have no choice.I have prayed seriously about this and i am still waiting for the right person to take perfect care of queen for me. I will be giving queen out for free but $350usd will be paid for the shipping ,handling and other charges for shipment to commence. If you are interested kindly get back to me asap, so that my puppy can be on her way to her new home as soon as her shipping arrangement is concluded. If interested in giving queen a good home get back to me with your full shipping information which includes your

Full Name............?
Address........................?
City...................................?
State..................................?
Zip code............................?
Telephone number.............?
Closest International Airport.............?

So that i can forward it to the shipping agent for shipment to commence immediately,and in less then 24 hours queen will be in her new home.I want you to Promise me you'll take good care of my puppy because that is all that matters to me.Pls reply asap. She is Aged:12weeks, ability:paper trained, potty trained.advantage: easily understands English. hobby: loves playing with toys. Also give me a possibility and prove that queen will be cared for. You can also give me a call on +234-803-250-5306 0r 011-234-803-250-5306 any time
i will be waiting to hear from you soonest

May God Bless You
Remain blessed
Rev Nelson Peter

Moved from "Rental scams". Edited to fit here. - CW
Advertisement