Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#103040 by Mike Wilson Sat May 19, 2012 1:14 am
http://www.bulliesvilla.com

Bullies Villa
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Text: 7083209452 or call 7086693288

To: <removed>@gmail.com

X-Originating-IP: [41.138.186.38] = Nigeria, Africa

We have the male and female still available,8 weeks old,They are AKC registered,current on all vaccinations & dewormings, potty trained and have all health papers that will come along with them.They loves to be around kids and adults.They are the family entertainer, They loves to run and be the center of your world and under you feet! They are a great thick and wrinkled puppy.They are current on their shots and worming. They would make a great addition to any home! They are very playful not a yapper and loves to run in the yard with kids of all ages. I and my wife just got married and we had to move to Michigan because of our work and were live the landlord doesn't want pets that's why we are looking for a good home to let our puppies go to in other to get all the whole love and attention they desire.

For quick response you can also text at (708) 320-9452

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards.

The web site is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement