Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#93677 by bozemba Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm
Please beware this guy is a scammer and claims to have bulldogs (French and English) and requires you to make a deposit via money gram and call him with reference number and you will never ever hear from him again. He poses as Michael Lewis of East Point, GA.
Advertisement

#93678 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:28 pm
Hello bozemba,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to this person. Please post an email with the header so we can see where he is actually located.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#93821 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 am
www.wonderbulldogs.com
Tel: 912-289-7413

Email used for reply matty [email protected]
-
Received: from 41.71.144.39 = Nigeria, Africa

Hi XXX,

Thanks for writing regarding our French bulldog puppy XXXXX . She is raised in a loving family home around children and well pampered by each and everyone of us. We only sell to homes willing to love them as much as we do. She's an exceptional healthy puppy. Molly comes vaccinated, 1 year health guarantee, wormed, AKC reg, microchipped, vet checked and we include a detailed puppy starter pack. She is active, very sweet, charming, and has an outgoing gentle disposition. She gets along with kids and other household pets. She is a fantastic all-round family companion puppy with lovable and awesome temperament. We also offer 24/7 breeder support and our puppies come with no limitations. The total price including shipping is $1200.

If you would like to go ahead with the purchase,kindly write back to us with the following information's.

Name. State. City. Zip Code. Name of Puppy interested in. Phone Number. The airport you would like the puppy shipped out to. The name of whoever will be receiving the puppy.....

Thanks

The web site is in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#94362 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm
New web site http://www.topclassbulls.com
New email [email protected]

Michael Lewis
East Point, Ga
912-342-0657

The website is in process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#98370 by Ryanloop Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:55 pm
Mike Wilson wrote:New web site http://www.topclassbulls.com
New email [email protected]

Michael Lewis
East Point, Ga
912-342-0657

The website is in process of being reported for fraud.

:=)

Thanks for the info, luckily it seems that the WebSite is no longer live ....
One less in the long list of such websites ...

Regards

unauthorized spam link removed by dotti.
#99808 by bulldogscam22 Thu May 03, 2012 5:57 pm
Unfortunately I've seen this post after all is said and done. :( I went online yesterday afternoon with the hopes of finding a french bulldog puppy since I've always wanted one for eternity. I came across this website called http://www.puppyfind.com and saw a post that re-directed me to this website called http://www.abulliesworld.com I immediately fell in love with the pup and decided to call the number listed on the website (912-289-7413) and got in touch with this man named "MICHAEL". He used [email protected] email account in my case. Told me that the puppy is $1,200 plus $ 100.00 shipping. I sent the money through moneygram (the only way of patment) after asking the "breeder's" information. Gave me the name of the person I'm sending the money to, (Barbara Jester) and location which is Atlanta Georgia. Once payment was received, it really got harder and harder for me to get information and suspected I'm scammed. Today this morning he called me stating that he's on his way to the airport and I should be getting the puppy by noon. Hours passed by and nothing, tried calling the number he's been using and it's now deactiveated - google voice. I then typed in his number here and found out about this website. I wish I have done that from the very beginnning and insisted on using paypal. I'm so naive and definitely learned my lessons the hard way :?: . Just want to spread the word around to prevent this evil guy :twisted: thrive with other people's hard earned money. I already filed a police report locally but since I live in Florida and the person supposed to have taken the money is from Georgia then I doubt something will happen. Oh well, if anybody else has been victimized by this guy don't hesitate to message me or post so that other people and authorities would consider investigating about this scheme.

Admin note: Please note that puppyfind.com is a legitimate site that the scammer used to advertise his scam. They are not complicit in the scam. -Jillian
#99835 by Mike Wilson Thu May 03, 2012 7:22 pm
Hello bulldogscam22,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to this criminal. Unfortunately the thief is in Nigeria, Africa so there is not much the authorities can do to stop him.

Please post the email including the header and I will report the web site for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#99850 by Mike Wilson Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 pm
This email was sent to bulldogscam22 and the email with header was forwarded to me via pm

Received: from [41.71.188.106] = Nigeria, Africa.

Hi XXXXX,

Thanks for your inquiry regarding our French bulldog puppy. Molly is raised in a loving family home around children and well pampered by each and everyone of us. We only sell to homes willing to love them as much as we do. Molly is an exceptional healthy puppy. She comes vaccinated, 1 year health guarantee, wormed, AKC reg, microchipped, vet checked and we include a detailed puppy starter pack. She is active, very sweet, charming, and has an outgoing gentle disposition. She gets along with kids and other household pets. Molly is a fantastic all-round family companion puppy with lovable and awesome temperament. We also offer 24/7 breeder support and our puppies come with no limitations. Finn attached pics of Molly .The total price including shipping to FL is $1300 and we accept payment via moneygram.

If you would like to go ahead with the purchase,kindly write back to us with the following information's.

Name. State. City. Zip Code. Name of Puppy interested in. Phone Number. The airport you would like the puppy shipped out to. The name of whoever will be receiving the puppy.....

The web site www.abulliesworld.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#101051 by bullyfan619 Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 pm
Hi. I am sick to my stomach because I came very close to purchasing a dog from these people -- the website (I forget what it was) looked very homemade, as if it was created by a family, complete with pictures of children playing with English Bulldogs, a description of how they are cared for, etc. :|

Here are two of the emails, just like all the others posted here and from the same email address:

Hi <name removed>,

Thanks for writing regarding our English bulldog puppies. I would
like to know if you are interested in either Pirate or Bella, if so
you can put down a deposit on any one of them and we will hold the
puppy until whenever you are ready to have him/her shipped to you. If
you're not ready to purchase at this time but would like to in some
months time, when we will be having our next litter then you can put
down a deposit now as we have started taking deposit for the next
litter.You will be added to our waiting list and will be informed
immediately the next litter is ready, You will also be given the
opportunity to choose the puppy of your choice before we put the res
up for sale.

Thanks

Hi [name removed]

Thanks for your inquiry regarding Pirate. He was born on 01-19-2012. Not all puppies are from the same litter. Pirate is raised in a loving family home around children and well pampered by each and everyone of us. We only sell to homes willing to love them as much as we do. He's an exceptional healthy puppy. Pirate comes vaccinated, 1 year health guarantee, wormed, AKC reg, microchipped, vet checked and we include a detailed puppy starter pack. He is active, very sweet, charming, and has an outgoing gentle disposition. He gets along with kids and other household pets. He is a fantastic all-round family companion puppy with lovable and awesome temperament. We also offer 24/7 breeder support and our puppies come with no limitations. His adult expected weight should be between 49-53lbs. Find attached pictures of Pirate. The total price including shipping is $1400

Thanks
#101623 by Mike Wilson Sat May 12, 2012 3:00 pm
www.maypuppies.com

May Puppies
Atlanta.GA 30260
Email:
General Quetions:

Telephone: (912) 342-0657

This web site is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#101863 by bulldogscam22 Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm
Wow it's the same scammers who got me. I wonder why authorities can't do anything about this crooks. They can at least entrap the person who picks up the money, hmmm I'm still bitter...
#103162 by Mike Wilson Sat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm
www.bulldogwonder.tripod.com

Bulldog Wonderland
Atlanta, GA 33011
Phone Number: 912-342-0657

The latest version of this scammers web site.

The web site is in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#111322 by a121234443 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:37 pm
http://bulldogwonder.tripod.com/home.html

Please be aware that "May Bulldog" is a scammer website who posts cute bulldog puppies to lure people. Those puppies are not valid and the owner dont have those puppies.

I have received an email like this,
Thanks for your inquiry regarding our French bulldog puppy. Dragon is raised in a loving family home around children and well pampered by each and everyone of us. We only sell to homes willing to love them as much as we do. Dragon is an exceptional healthy puppy. He comes vaccinated, 1 year health guarantee, wormed, AKC reg, microchipped, vet checked and we include a detailed puppy starter pack. He is active, very sweet, charming, and has an outgoing gentle disposition. He gets along with kids and other household pets. Dragon is a fantastic all-round family companion puppy with lovable and awesome temperament. We also offer 24/7 breeder support and our puppies come with no limitations. The price is $1200. Find attached pics of Dragon

Thanks

Fortunately I followed the guideline on Puppyfind and asked for recent photos with my name on a paper slip to prove that the puppy i want was real. I even typed so much about my family and why we are a fit for the puppy only to find out that he was a scammer and never replies I am just very pissed that this guy is still out there luring people with hearts on bulldogs. Please note that his recent email address is [email protected], and he never replies with his name.
#111337 by Mike Wilson Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:59 pm
Hello a121234443 and welcome to Scamswarners,

Thanks for posting your experience with this scammer as this will help others avoid this scam.

I am happy to hear that you did not lose any money to this thief.

It is ALWAYS a scam