Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#90947 by AlanJones Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 pm
This scammer is claiming to have teacup yorkies available, he has no puppies available, he is just after your money.

Hello, Thanks very much for your interest in my Tiny Teacup Micro Yorkie puppies. Sorry for the late response. We currently have FOUR puppies available, 2Male Jojo,Brice and 2female Louisa and Amanda. They are super sweet!!! They are exceptionally beautiful, exquisite little purse puppies! They are one of the tiniest in the world, they prances around when they gets excited and think all the toys belong to them! They are very friendly and sociable. Love playing with Kids, Dogs, and other home pets. They are 11 weeks old and weigh only 14 oz! Can you imagine? they will be about 2.5-3.5lbs fully grown. You can easily put them in your purse and go shopping or something, they fit right in. They are very happy and like to give kisses and cuddle. They are sooooo cute. my babies are 100% purebred puppies, you will see it right away, perfect markings with gorgeous black and tan coats, adorable baby doll faces and great personalities. I will have to ship the puppies and it will take approximately 5-6hours direct pet flight to your location and all you are going to pay is $200 for one puppy including shipping and delivery to your doorsteps and you will have to pay the money directly to the delivery company that will be transporting the puppies over to your home, I will appreciate if you can get back to me with the names of the puppy you like best and we will let you know how delivery to your home works. These Adorable Creatures will be accompanied with: a puppy registration documents, a one year health warranty, vet check-up, food for a week, wee-wee pads, a clean towel and the puppy's favorite toy, vet health examination, Cadillac leach, pedigree, all you need for your new baby. They are up to date on their shots and have been dewormed. If you are interested in any of them (I have him/her available for you now!!!). I am so much concern with the kinda home the puppies will be going to and i will appreciate before you reply to this email make sure you answer these questions sincerely and faithfully because i want the best for the puppies hope you know where i am coming from huh!!!I will like to know the following from you: Do you have kids? Have you ever raised (Owned) a puppy before? Do you Own Other Pets? How is your Working Schedule? Do you want to Breed the puppy? How Soon Do you Want the puppy? where are you located? What's your Cell phone # ? Do you want the puppy for your self or some one else? Which of the puppies do you prefer? I will appreciate if you can take both of them but taking just one of them is not a problem okay?I will be happy to get these details from you so that it can guard me in making a manual which the puppy can take along which will guard you on basics of taking care of them and also basics on feeding. My reason for giving these puppies on adoption is because I just got my Scholarship to further my course in Australia and the Australian Government does not allow Animals to get into their Country due to their Strong Quarantine restriction Law. Also i have relocated to Old Orchard Beach Maine. USA where the puppies will be ship from here to your location and delivery to your home won't be a problem. I have developed a strong affection and love for them, but I have little or no choice giving them out. I want them to go only to a loving and approved home. I am giving the puppies for free adoption, they were given to me by late grand mom, so i don't have any reason for selling them. You will just have to take care of the Transportation fee (Shipping and handling from Old Orchard Beach Maine. USA To your City). Please i really love these puppies and will not like any one who will not be able to take good care of them, if you know you will take care of them and love them, Reply back to me as soon as possible so that we can proceed. All we are interested is a loving and caring home for the puppies and i know that you will love them like your own kids right??????? I will be looking forward to read from you soon. Tel:207-217-9626 call me any time Regards.Mokom F.

Hey Xxx,
Sorry i couldn't get back to you yesterday because i was very tight up and i had some commitments.Anyways i have attached some recent photos of Amanda please i will want you to keep to your words that you are gonna take Great care of my Little baby because that is what I've ever wanted for them. I will be going now to the delivery company to book a Pet flight under your names and address and i will get back to you once i am done with the flight reservation and also you will have to pay the money to them once the delivery company calls you or email you. Not to worry as for the payment once i am back i will let you know how you will contact them for payment because i will have to pay $38 for "PREMIUM CLASS OF DELIVERY" So that more attention will be focus on her till she arrive your nearest airport.

Best regards.

Talk To You Later.
Mokom Fred.

Hello Xxx!!!
Nice reading from you again so soon, I very much appreciate your concern and i am equally so happy to see that you want to provided tender love and care for my cute little puppies just like i will have done to all of them myself, My reason for giving these puppies on adoption is because I just got my Scholarship to further my course in Australia and the Australian Government does not allow Animals to get into their Country due to their Strong Quarantine restriction Law will not permit me to do so. So i promise you i will stop at nothing to ensure you that the puppy you choose is sent over to your home as you desire safely and healthy. I will feel more than over the sky if you can promise to update me with pics of the puppy(s) monthly as the puppy(s) grows. Lies are not good enough, i am ok with your email and approve you meet to our standards, so I have decided to make you a "new mom". Sorry i now live very far in Maine. But there is no need to worry because we have shipping companies here that can help ship and deliver the puppy(s) to your home, where you will just need to stay at home and have the puppy(s) delivered OK. We will ship the puppy(s) with the following papers :

VET RECORDS FROM BIRTH INCLUDES VACCINATION PROGRAM TILL DATE.
AKC REGISTRATION PAPER.
MICRO CHIP CERT.
PUPPY PACK.
SAMPLE FOOD PACK / PEDIGREE FOOD TYPE.
HEALTH GUARANTEE FOR SIX MONTHS.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT.

I feed the puppy(s) with a combination of Pro Plan Small Breed Chicken & Rice Puppy(s) Food mixed with Bil-Jac Puppy(s) food. I mix these two foods at three scoops Pro Plan to two scoops Bil-Jac. I have found out that the puppies do extremely well with this combination. I also feed the puppies twice a day with a mixture of kibble and Pedigree canned puppy food warmed in the microwave. Since you have been around dogs before, then needless explaining how to care for one,I hope this information was useful. We can arrange the delivery any day you want, tomorrow is also possible but i will need some details from you for the shipping arrangements, and this is how the shipment is arranged: The puppy(s) will be transported to your city and later van delivered to your home address(Premium Class Of Delivery). Where you will just need to stay at home and have the puppy delivered. This is how the procedure goes. You will E-mail me your address in this order:

Your Full Names...............................
House Address...............................
State and City...............................
Post Code.......................................
Telephone Numbers...........................
Closest Airport To Your Home................

2-Once we are provided with this information; we shall process the transfer of ownership document to your names and address to certify your full ownership of the puppy(s).
3-We register the puppy(s) for delivery with the company in charge for the shipping and delivery..
4-The Company then contacts you via phone and/or e-mail for confirmation of address and direct you how to make payment since you will be paying directly to them.
5-You make an upfront payment of the $200.
6-The courier service confirms the payment and provides you with tracking details and flight schedule so that you can know the flight status and arrival time.
7-The puppy(s) is then shipped and delivered over to your home.
8-You confirm to them that you got the exact puppy(s) you ordered from us.
Hope you understand, i await your kind response soon

Best Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement