Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#90806 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 pm
Lidia Amora <[email protected]>

Received: from [31.171.134.117] Anonymous Proxy - Scammer is hiding his true location.

English Bulldog Scam.

Thanks once again for the response and also for explaining a little about your home. We are impressed with the details provided and must comment we are convinced that the pup shall be treated with so much love, care and attention just as we demand. Please, there is one last favor we wish to ask which is, would it be possible for you to send us monthly updates and pictures of the puppy and your family once you get her/him home?? That would be great since we like to know how the puppy is doing in her/his new home. We are located in Florence , Cameroon where my husband works with the American embassy over here and will be shipping on a 6-7 hours non stressful flight to your location since the puppy is crate trained. So if that is fine by you, it will cost you a total of $280 if you prefer picking up the puppy at your closest airport and will cost a total of $300 if you prefer that the puppy rather be delivered at your house address. So please do let us know which you will prefer. You shall be paying the money directly to the airport.I will also be needing your shipping details which i will have to use for the shipping of the pup over to you. I need your complete details below:

Complete Names:
House Address :
Cell Phone #
Zip Code:
City:
State:
Closest Airport to your home:

Once i have this delivery info's from you , we shall get the puppy ready and will have the puppy registered with the next available flight heading to your location. As soon as that has been done, the airport shall get back to you with the flight and delivery schedule for you to know when the puppy shall be arriving your home and also how you shall be paying the money directly to them OK.Do get back to me with the info's so we can proceed.
Regards and waiting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#90807 by Mike Wilson Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 am
The request for money
Hello xxxxx

Thanks for the information,which i will be using to ship the puppy over to your location .Regarding the payment,you shall using my husband in information to send the money since he shall be helping me to send the puppy over to your location. As for the payment you will sending the money using WESTERN UNION BANK in sending the money since it is very close to our house and the Ministry of livestock were the ownership of the puppy will be changed to your names OK.So below are the information which you will be using in sending the money.

BANK.......................................WESTERN UNION.
Receiver's names.................... NDIKUM MICHEAL CHI
Country....................................CAMEROON
State........................................LITTORAL
City..........................................DOUALA
Zip Code..................................00237
Test Question..........................WHO CARES?
Test Answer............................DOG CARES?
AMOUNT.................................300$

So all you have to do is copy the information correctly,take it to any
nearby WESTERN UNION and send the money.Please when you have made the transfer,send me the Money transfer control number(MTCN#) and the names of the sender so i can get the money and proceed immediately with arrangements.Thanks and i shall send you everything once i get the money and all arrangements are made.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon