Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#80991 by AlanJones Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 am
Hello,
Thank you for contacting me in regards to my Puppies that i am giving out for free home adoption, first i will like to tell you how happy i feel seeing that there is some one outside there that is very interested and happy to get this lovely puppies re-home, they are registered with the following animal registration clubs that's Akc,Ckc, kc and they are veterinary checked and vaccinated and have all health records till date and housing documents, well i will also like to tell you why am adopting this lovely puppies for Free adoption,the main reason is because of my working condition. My time table was change so right now i work from Monday to Saturday and my only resting day is Sunday which i am quite busy with church Activities. So there is no one home to carter for them so for that reason i really love some one to take good care over this little Angel, so that's why i want them to go to any caring and loving home that will care and carter for them.And they are so sensitive and possesses for following:
- They are socialized with kids and other house hold pets like,cats , birds dogs etc
- They likes to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
- The likes to be kissed .
- The gets angry when you shout at them, so don't do that.
- They are 12 Weeks old and weighs 3,5 ibs
They have been vaccinated and registered with all the pet registrations and will come to you with all this documents and papers and also their crates. they will also come along with the following documents ,
* AKC /KC Documents.
* Pedigree.
* Age Level Potty Training.
* Puppy Contract/Guarantee.
* Certificate of Veterinary Inspection.
* Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen).
* Current on all vaccinations.
* De wormed.
* Puppy Packet ( Vaccination sch5916edule and history, Crate Training info., Potty Training info.)
* Travel Crates.
Please If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully
.I would like to ask you some few questions if you don't mind.
1) How often would you take them to the VET for check-ups?
2) Have you had pets before?
3) Are you sure you can take good care of my babies if you get them?
4) Which do you need male or female or even both?
5) Were are you located?
6) How good is your surrounding?
7) Do you have kids?
Sorry for too many question,but i just want to be sure that my puppies will be going to the right home so i will be waiting to read back from your sooner.
God Bless You.

Hi There,

I am so happy to read from you in regards to my baby again, i will not be happy with you if i hear that the puppy have been sent to a shelter or Kennel as i believe this little baby will be around you all the time to play with you. I got my new apartment in Newfoundland Canad , so i'm presently now in Newfoundland Canada , My address is: Labrador_City-NL A2V 1A2 . so it is very far to come for pick up,i am ready to make all necessary arrangements for her to be delivered to you, Since i really do admire your interest in adopting my baby. It will cost $190 sending this puppy to you, she will come along with all necessary documents and all other health certificate in my disposal,her blankets and cage will also be sent. As regards to the transportation, i will need your full detailed address;

Your Names In full...................?
Your Post Code..........................?
Your State.................................?
House Address.........................?
Land line Number.......................?
Mobile Number..............................?
Name of person who will receive the puppy at home or airport............?
Do you want delivery at home or pick up at airport..................................?

As soon as i have all the above information from you,i shall haste any time suitable by you to the transportation Company and book a flight delivery schedule to your location . You will be making in the payments directly to the transportation Company. Delivery to your door steps will cost you $190 The payments of $190 shall be made upfront as soon as the delivery Company contact's you. With this, you will be rest assured of where your money is going to since you will be paying the $190 to the transportation company directly. please please please spoil the baby to rotten and update me with pictures of the puppy and the new family when you have the puppy at your house, since i will never take her back. Transportation can be done today or when ever you are ready. Since i can't hold her till then because she has no home now , You will pay the transportation company soon after i do the registration for the puppy . The transport company will let you know on how and when you will get the money to them. I HAVE ALSO ATTACH SOME PICTURES OF THE PUPPY TO YOU, HOPE YOU LIKE IT?
Thanks Babara Jay

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#80996 by AlanJones Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am
Hello,
Thanks very much for your mail,i am very happy as well as my little puppy, I just want to let you know that, i am on my way to the delivery Company to book a reservation flight for the puppy to be delivered to your home today, so once i get back i will let you know, i have arrange all documents and playing toys. You don't have any problem about the delivery Company,since i have once used it,they render door to door delivery services,so the puppy will be delivered directly at your door steps, i will be using united pet travel express due to the fact that i have once use their service and it was very fast and safe , i shall head straight to the delivery agency along side with the puppy and all its toys and necessary papers so as to register the puppy for delivery to your home and please do note that you shall be paying just $190 for the delivery and it shall be made to the delivery agency.Thanks and please do take very good care of the puppy when it arrives and also, please do send me updated pictures of the puppy at its new home.

Thanks Babara Jay .

The below is the email received from the fake delivery company using the email address United Express Services [email protected]

CONTACT OUR GENERAL MANAGER IN NEWFOUNDLAND BRANCH
(509)723-1161

To the City Delivery Customer Service email provider for - UNITED PET TRAVEL EXPRESS -
We have information about.......Siberian husk puppy--------------- (PET) from... Babara Jay .

SENDER’S INFORMATION

Name: Babara Jay .
Address : Labrador_City-NL A2V 1A2 .

NB: We have received confirmation from our International Host Account (IHA) for wiring the urgent delivery fee of $30 from the sender.

EXPECTED DELIVERY ADDRESS

Names: XXX.

Address : XXX.

Post Code : XXX .

Phone/fax number: XXX.

PUPPY’S INFORMATION

Breed: Siberian husk puppy.

Puppy name's : Kiki .

Delivery will be accompanied with all necessary credentials conducted by the city’s veterinarians to ensure proper pet health condition.

OTHER INFORMATION

The puppy came with all necessary papers needed, vet papers, registration paper, vaccination card, health guarantee of one whole year and off course the new ownership document that shows that you are the new and rightful owner of this Puppy The International World Pet Travel- Global veterinarian had to conduct another test to be sure of the health status, It was done, all was fine and Medication papers were accurate. The test Results shows that the puppy is free from any pet related diseases that may attack other animals. So the puppy is now ready for transportation and delivery which will be carried out sooner or later depending on when payment is confirmed.

PAPERS INCLUDED

Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate,
Shot Record,
The Worm,
New Crate when delivered,
Health Guarantee,
Pedigree.
FULL DELIVERY REPORT

DELIVERY REPORT>>>>PENDING.
MEDICAL CHECK>>>>>>>CONFIRMED.
CRATE CHECK>>>>>>>>>>>>CONFIRMED.
ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE>>>>>>>>DONE.
MICRO CHIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DONE.
DEPARTURE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING.
ARRIVAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING.

HOW TO GO ABOUT PAYMENT .

We accept payment using credit cards and bank transfers. But at the moment, the best and fastest means of payment is via Western union We are facing a temporal problem which makes us use our Western Union service Payment for your puppy's delivery is effected via Western Union at the closest area to you. So in the box below you find the payment details and information which you need to copy the information on a piece of paper and go to the Post Office where you will find Western Union and send the payment using the information provided below. So just follow the information on the box below. Payment at Western Union is easy, faster and reliable. You just need to go There , ask for a sending form, fill the western union form using the information below as you see exactly and then send the money. You will be given the MTCN(10 digits) and you email the numbers to us for confirmation. DO NOT disclose that you are sending money for your puppy' transportation because they will increase your charges. That is what we advise our customers. You just need to go there, demand for a sending form, fill the Western Union system. form using the information below as you see exactly and then send the money. Payment is sent to the names of the director in charge of receiving flight payments.

PAYMENT
Due to the high rate of imports and livestock mobilization in Canada, all our Canada based accounts are currently under Auditing to increase clients’ safety. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on delivery time and also, we use our international accounts for
payments which host in Cameroon, THE HEAD QUARTER OF THE COMPANY.

METHOD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIRE TRANSFER.
REQUIRED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WESTERN UNION.

AMOUNT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>190

TRANSFER METHOD WESTERN UNION.
N/B: PLEASE USE THE SEND OPTION TO REDUCE CHARGES.BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER______
$190 CHARGE FEE.PERSONAL OR RELATIE TRANSFER__________ $10 CHARGE FEE..

P.S Call the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer. We shall guide and direct you on how you are to transfer charges.

ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE WESTERN UNION

MONEY TRANSFER .

Name: CHUNDO NFAI GBOR .

City: LIMBE .

Post/Zip code: 00237 .

You will need to include a test or security question when doing the

transfer at the post office.
Test Question: ________________HELLO___________________________?
Answer: __________________HI_______________________________?

WHY WE URGE OUR CLIENTS TO USE THIS TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.

Clients have been complaining of high transfer charges in the process of transfer at the Post Office. So to protect their interest, when asked why they are making the transfer, they should say they are sending the money to her/his relative or a family member for a lower charge rate.

THERE ARE ABOUT FIVE TIPS WHEN YOU GET TO THE POST OFFICE

I. Ask for a sender’s form.
I I. Fill the form using our Director’s name information in blue ( NAME : CHUNDO NFAI ) ( COUNTRY : CAMEROON ) .
III. Return it back to the client at the counter with the amount to be sent.
IV. You will receive a receipt with a REFERENCE NUMBER.

V. Call or email the manager to confirm payment and give the Reference number for delivery to be activated.
This puppy is registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via phone or e-mail and confirm payment by giving the reference number, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of your puppy.

HOME DELIVERY MANAGER: Mr. Henry Smith
DIRECTOR : Mr CHUNDO NFAI GBOR .

Secretary

JESSICA WALES
We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
E-mail: [email protected]

We have just provide you with our company web-site please click on the web-site address for more information's about our service : http://unitedexpressservices.webs.com

An International Trade Association of animal handlers, pet moving providers, kennel operators, veterinarians and others who are dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally . . . nationwide . . . worldwide. Also provides a comprehensive list of approved shippers.
This email including any attachment(s) is confidential and intended for the use of the name recipient only. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately, do not copy or disclose its content to any person and please delete immediately the material from your message box because it is highly classified.

As soon as the payments is confirmed , we can give 100% assurance that you will have your puppy.
Thanks for using our services

General Manager Newfoundland Canada Branch
Mr. RICARDO MERLIN

Stay Calm To Enjoy Our Services.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.