Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#79610 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:57 am
[email protected]

http://stockyenglishbullys.webs.com/
http://englishbullysforall.webs.com/

Hello <removed> ,

We got your full shipping details , We shall give you Daisy because she is still available and because we are trusting you with our puppy to take very good care of her , we hope you will not disappoint us ?? she is so gorgeous and will boom your entire home with happiness this New year , please make sure you keep us with updates about Daisy when you receive her. Below are the details to get the funds wired $500 ,once you get the funds wired today or First Thing tomorrow morning and it's confirmed , i will proceed immediately with shipment over here first thing tomorrow morning so that Daisy should be delivered to you during the day tomorrow . So all you will need to do is go to any western union store around you and get the funds wired using these details below .

Receivers' Names ...................<removed>

Country ............................ USA

State......................... ......North Carolina

City.......................... .......LENOIR

Zip Code...............................28645

Address .............................. .112 Vaiden Street. Lenoir NC

Amount........................ ............ $500

Once the payment is done please email me with these western union
details below .

MTCN ( money transfer control number )........... ??

Senders full names......................... ??

i will be getting Daisy's cage and all her accessories set for the trip to <removed> tomorrow Morning . Daisy will be coming alongside all her vet papers , so you have nothing to worry about . all you need to do is wait for your puppy to be home delivered to you at your home address , Just make sure you be at the address you provided to me because you will need to sign some papers before Daisy will be handed over to you tomorrow, understood ??

Thanks and wait to read back from you soon with payment confirmation so that we can make all shipping arrangements Asap .I will also love to visit from time to time to see how Daisy is doing in her new home , hope that will be okay by you ?? please email me immediately you get the funds wired .

My Regards

Lori and Joseph

The web sites are in the porcess of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement