Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#77377 by AlanJones Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.217.134.136
Originating ISP: Assigned For Dynamic Dhcp Pool For Ringo S.a.'s Cu
City: Yaoundé
Country of Origin: Cameroon
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

HELLO,
NICE READING FROM YOU,WELL WE CURRENTLY HAVE MALES AND FEMALES CAPUCHIN, SQUIRREL, SPIDER AND PYGMY MARMOSET MONKEYS AVAILABLE, EACH COST JUST $450 SO WHICH SPECIE OF MONKEY OR MONKEYS DO YOU WANTS AND ALSO WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
THANKS AND WAITING

Hello ,
My Male Marmoset Monkeys is still available Named (Max).He Get along well with kids and other Pets. He will be coming along side all health and registration papers and also in their travel cage, a two year health Warranty. My aim giving out these monkeys is that i have been promoted at Job and offered another position which makes me spend more time away from home,Because i do work now from Monday to Saturday and my only resting day is Sunday which i am quiet occupied with church activities so for that reason , i decided to give out the monkeys. My Wife works as a Real Estate Agent and she is never around , so keeping the babies will be cruel , because there will be no one around to give them the affection and love they required.They are updated on all their shots and each come with a plus 2 years health guarantee.They love to be carried around and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses,So below are some few details about Marmoset ok:-

Pygmy Marmoset :-
Lifespan: over 16 years
Length: The pygmy marmoset is one of the smallest monkey on earth !!!
Head + Body : 4.7-5.8 inches (12-15 cm)
Tail : 6.6-9 inches (17-23 cm)
Weight: 3.5-4.5 ounces (100-120g).
At birth the young weigh appr 0.5 ounces (15g).

So he will come alongside the following:

:- 2 years health guarantee
:-Health papers
:-Pedigree papers
:-Travel Cages
:-Vet record
:-Food samples
:-Monkey toys

Am not selling this baby,am only giving them up for adoption to good homes, mounting to $600 for one of the monkeys.So my main problem giving out this babies is not money because if i wanted money i could have posted them for sale,But i don't want to sell them i just need them to be re-homed to a good and lovely home that can provide them with much love and care they deserve.So before we proceed i will like you email me asap with the answers to this questions in other for me to see if you will be fit to re-home the babies or not.

1:- If you will Love,Care and provide for Max??
2:- Where are you located ??
3:- Can You Afford The $600 For Him?
4:- How Old Are You ?
5:-Your Occupation ?
6:-Do you have a Yard where the Max can play in ?
7:- Your phone #.
8:-Promise to take proper care of any if given the Opportunity to adopt him.........?

This is just to Know if you will care and provide for the baby , and also to facilitate the delivery schedule.
Thanks And Waiting.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#77443 by AlanJones Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:41 pm
Thank you for the Return Mail. Taking Max will cost you a total of $450 and that includes delivery to you. From the way you sound , i also see you will care and provide for the monkey, also providing all his needs. For preparations for delivery , you will need to email me your detailed and complete house address , along with the name of the Airport that is closest to your home . Because as soon as the monkey is Transported and he arrive the Airport that is closest to you ,He will be brought over to you . Am Transporting the monkey because am located in London,UK and a direct flight from here over to you will cover just some few hrs.

So i want that as soon as you send the $450 everything should be done and this baby being shipped out without any delay nor waste of time okay.so for Delivery , Email me the below information.

Full Names.
House Address.
City.
State.
Zip Code.
Phone Number.
Name Of Airport Closest to you.

Once the monkey is Transported and he arrive the Airport , you will be notified , then after that the monkey will be delivered to you . Am using an express delivery service which carry out Morning,Afternoon and Mid Night Services , so note that if you send me this information now , and then we arrange payments , you can get the monkey home latest in the Tomorrow Evening . So email me the above requested information then we schedule delivery, that is the Morning flight tomorrow which will arrive you tomorrow in the Evening if we are fast.

Thanks and Waiting.

Michelle McDonald

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#77456 by AlanJones Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:03 pm
Dear XXX & Family,
Just from your emails we do feel the love and care you will provide for this baby as soon as he arrives there. So since you have already provided us with your full delivery address means all what you will have to do now is that you send the $450 and regards payments you will be sending the money through Western Union ok. So should i email you with the address which you will take to the Western Union to have the $450 sent? Thanks and Waiting

And know as soon as you have the money sent i will have everything done and as soon as this baby is put on flight i will send you and email with all the flight details (Delivery recipient ,Airway bill number, and the Tracking number) is that okay.So should i email you with the address which you will used in sending the money.. Thanks and Waiting

#77571 by AlanJones Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Dear xxx
Nice reading from you.Well all payments are made to our financial head quarter which is in the United States of America (Jackson,New Jersey) Ok. And i know you are very eager about meeting your monkey and also about knowing some info about taking care of your new family member but don't worry we are going to ship the monkey along site a catalog for our past breed and a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the monkey ok.So below is the address that you will use to send the money, so you just got to find the closest western-union agent in your area and do a person to person money transfer to the info below:

Names: Dave Negra
Address: 105 Beam Ave,Jackson, New Jersey, 08527
Amount : $450

Just in case you don't know the closest western union in your area, visit www.westernunion.com and click on find us then enter your city and a list of all western unions in your area will be displayed. As soon as you send the money,get back to me with the senders names and the money transfer control number, Once that info is received, i shall make an appointment with the shipper and place the order for the shipping as soon as it is possible then get back to you with the schedule and tracking number so you can know the exact time of delivery.
thanks and my regards to your family.

Michelle