Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#77360 by AlanJones Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.67.205.235
Originating ISP: Institut De La Gouvernance Numerique Universitaire
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cameroon
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hi There,
I have attached in this mail photos of my litters of Capuchin babies hope you will love them
Capuchin are black and white and brown Two male (Tod and King) For $1000 each baby Both are 5months old
Two female black and white (Nina and Fifi) for $ 1200 each baby Both are 5months old
Our babies are all vet checked by a vet doctor and have received current vaccinations.Our babies are diaper trained and bottle fed.The babies are very lovely and playful.They go so well with children and other house hold pets like cats and dogs.The babies will be coming with all vet records,health guarantee,play toys,diapers and a hand book explaining their diet type, care and how to make them become fun of new people and places.
I would like to ask you some few questions if you don't mind.
Are you a breeder?
Do you Own exotic Pets............?
Were are you located?
How soon are you ready to have them?
*We are licensed by the US Department of Agriculture to breed and raise our animals, our home and facility is inspected several times a year and we are held at much higher standards than other breeders who are not licensed.*
Thanks and hope to read from you soonest.

Allan

Ok xxx is complet,i will let you know on monday when i am done with registration of the babies,the delivery company
will contact you after i most have been done with registration for you
to confirm your home address and also on how you will be getting to
them with the payment of the delivery and the adoption fee that is $2200 for both. the babies will be coming whit along with their vet
records,and all their papers attached to their package with lots of
play toys and other accessories and a cage (e.g. 4 feet wide, by 6-8
feet long, and 6 feet tall--the larger the better) .You have nothing
to worry about their feeding, because i will also enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their package okay. Promise me that you would show them lots of love
and care.

THANKS
Allan

When asked for his usda certified number he says it is 55-b-0199. A search on Google shows that belongs to someone in North Carolina, whereas the scammer claims to be in San Jose California.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement