Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#75975 by AlanJones Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:07 am
Reply-to peter [email protected]
Subject: I NEED SOMEONE TO GET MY ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES ADOPTED

Hello,

I need caring parent for my babies. I use to live in the USA
before I got a divine call to serve God and humanity here in west Africa and this gave me
little or no time for my babies. The weather here is also not lenient with my babies. They
hardly come outside with me because of the weather. I want to get them adopted back to
the USA where they will be sent back to the weather they were acquainted with
before.My babies are 3 months old, they are AKC registered, current on all shots. health
certified. Loves to be cuddled and loves to play. They are home trained.I am asking $200
for each shipping included the two are $500.You will promise me that you will be
sending their pictures to me in every 3 months as an update with regards to how they are
doing with you. I love them so much but they will be missed. They are my real babies.
Please treat them as though they were your babies. I have a Male is called (Adam) while
the Female name is (Eve)

I am attaching their pictures for you to view them.
I will always remember you in my daily prayers.
I can't wait to hear from you.
God bless you

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.66.39
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello .
Oh My God !!! What a wonderful. You sound too good because i have being in prayer that whenever i will see a family for my puppies should be a lovely family. They can be shipped to your lovely home asap. So i really want a serious parent for my puppies and i can see that you are God sent to them.

To proceed with this adoption. Let me have your full name,full house address,a valid phone# with the nearest Airport to your home so as for me to know where my puppies are going to and for me to hand it over to the shipping agent for the shipping procedure. And as soon as i heard back from you i will forward you the information where the payment would be made.

Thank you God bless you.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement