Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#72113 by chasingdez Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 pm
Hello my name is Wendy ..
I was scammed big time!!!!!. This gentleman name Robert from Cameroon.
He said he had two monkeys named luis and lulu.
He wanted to sell them for $450.00..only!
so i replied because I lost my 19 year old boy in june and he was a military man. But he told me
when he got back we would raise another monkey together.

Then he passed the day of his deployment. I was so crushed.

When i seen this ad nothing could change my mind I was gonna do it for my Andy man.
I was so excited I painted a bedroom for them bought all kinds of neat things for them and some food.
Well he susposely shipped them out. When they arrived at france they needed other things done they needed
1300.00 by money gram to americanairlines. well being a airline i thought for sure it was real.So I sent the money, then they told me they need city permits and feed, to send 500.00.
so ok i sent 500.00.

then they told me they needed refundable insurance which i would recieve that back of time of delievery.
oh i get that back okay so i sent 1500.00... and now they are telling me they are sick and need 1700.00..
for vet bills i didnt do it i am so much of a wreck i lost my son i lost my money and the monkeys never came..
these people are evil and cruel and i will always fight for a law against them. i thought i already lost enough and now this. please stop africa from selling on the internet. i am writing obama and telling him his soldier boy just got ripped off.
Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added spacing. Removed identifying information.
Advertisement

#72116 by Justin Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm
Hello chasingdez and welcome to Scamwarners,
I'm sorry to hear you were scammed. The pet scams are often originated from Cameroon. As I'm sure you are aware now there are no monkeys. The "airline" and anyone else that communicated with you are all just the scammer playing differant characters. It's all a lie to steal your money. Please stop all communications with the scammer. Also if you could post details like all the names and email addresse used that will help others avoid this scammer.

Justin

#72127 by Bubbles Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 am
Welcome to ScamWarners chasingdez. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your son. It also hurts to be scammed.

Please post the email address the scammer was using. That will help others who are looking to see if they are dealing with a scammer.

I moved this topic to Pets topic area.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.