Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#61975 by Doll Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:19 pm
I almost got scam yesturday :[ how i found out; it was that they where selling me a female and a male yorkie both for 250 and both of the puppies had bows and ribbons and i also went on the hunt for more puppies so i got another mail from a seller and what i notice is that both of the mails have the same sentence and thats when i went to google and i google this [email protected] and alot of web sites with the same email pop up and today i got a mail and it says

i recieved this yesturday

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:02:44 -0700
Subject: RE: Lovely puppies for adoption (Lisa and Mark)

Hello ,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my email and I am
very glad that you are willing to give Lisa and Mark a wonderful home.After reading your email,you moved to number one spot for potential adopters for them .They well trained baby and can already respond to commands.When you say Sit,they Sit and when you say stand,they stand,she is just a brilliant baby and it really breaks my heart that we have to part ways but I know its the best thing for me to do for them given the circumstances.expected to 4.5lbs when full grown They are great pets and I just want whats is best for them They will be coming alongside their clothes and play toys,food menu and Manual on taking care of them.I will be sending them from Newark DE to your location and its going to be a direct flight to your home location.They have free flight tickets to anywhere in the Country OK so all you will need to pay is $150 for a puppy and $250 for both of them and that will be for their paper works and you will be paying the money directly to the shipping company that will be shipping them to your location . We did posted on your local classified looking for a good home for them They are Going to be delivered right at your doorstep or if you will want to go pick them up at the Airport then no problem.For me to start the arrangements for Lisa and Mark to be shipped to your location,I will be needing to know your
shipping And delivery Information such as:
FULL NAMES----------
STATE----------------
CITY-----------------
POSTAL/ZIP CODE---------
STREET/HOME ADDRESS(If You prefer
home Delivery)--------
CONTACT NUMBER-------------
NEAREST
AIRPORT TO YOUR HOME----------
Get back to me with the details above so that I can contact the
shipping company and start the necessary preparations so that Lisa and Mark can come to their new home.My Regards to your family and please say to them that Lisa and Mark is ready to move into a new home with them...If you willing to take one of the puppies that still ok with us
Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the mail as well as the information's my husband is going to book the flight for the puppies and as soon as he is done the delivery company will get back to you with a confirmation email with the flight information's as well as how you are going to make the payment for the puppies. take note that there is no way this puppies can be delivered to you without the transfer of ownership papers from our names to your names as the new owner of the puppies ok there will be coming along side their toys,cloths and their menu book which contains all what you need to know about the puppies,so please do well to keep us posted if in case the delivery company get in touch with you ok

thanks
Sharon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today :

Hi Rodriguez,
my husband is done with the registration of the puppies and i was just wondering if the delivery company has got in touch with you via mail please do keep us updated if in case the delivery company get to you
thanks
Sharon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and just a few seconds i got a mail from

[email protected] LNT Pet Transport Services DELIVERY DEPARTMENT

USDA-APHIS CERTIFICATE # 63-H-0003/978

!!!! Try to read the complete message because every detail is relevant
!!!!!
Dear Sir/Madam,
Accept greetings from the LNT Pet Transport Services TRAVEL & HOME DELIVERY AIR COURIER DEPARTMENT INC (S.P.T.H.D.S™ INC) and most especially from the North Carolina Branch in collaboration with the ; Express Courier / Fast Pet Delivery / Australian Air/ Swiss Air,British Airways Cargo/ Air France / Canadian Air /Continental Airlines/ DHL;TNT and Associate Pet Delivery Services.
we have just received your pets (Yorkshire Puppies) which have been registered at our service and pending delivery to you .The said puppies are registered by Sharon Snoll at our service and are doing absolutely fine.

Along side the said puppies are attached some originals of their related documents such as its AKC registration papers; veterinary health certificates;Feeding bowls,toys e.t.c and some food samples .Below therefore are the details under which he registered the puppies in, and we will like you to confirm these details.Your Puppies will be coming in any of the above mention Courier/Delivery services , so you are advised to wait for a call from our Employee and the delivery agent who will be in possession of your puppies up on arrival in 84-700 Avenue Apt .

The puppies are registered here with the number has come with all necessary papers needed including the microchip identification with the microchip numbers recorded on the Immunization certificates ,our veterinarians also have to conduct another tests to be sure of their health, it is done,all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS where all accurate,the test have been conducted and the puppies are free from such illnesses that may attack other animals like (Birds& cats).So as for now the puppies are now ready for delivery .

Your puppies already have a valid flight ticket with which they can be shipped and delivered anywhere in the country.

Below in the attachment is an Invoice Guaranteeing you on how your payment for the paper works will be paid and documents to come along side the puppy so you will need to download and print the invoice document(OPTIONAL) . Below therefore are the details under which she registered the puppies are, and we will like you to confirm these details as well so we be sure we are on the right tract .Your puppies Will be on the flight Below when payment is confirm

Date

Airline

Flight no.

Departure

Destination

Sat 13/08/11

US Airways

US 0261
Economy

16:45 Newark Int. (EWR)
Terminal: A

18:56 Phoenix AZ Sky Harbor Int. (PHX)
Terminal: 4

Sat 13/08/11

US Airways

US 0285
Economy

20:05 Phoenix AZ Sky Harbor Int. (PHX)
Terminal: 4

21:56 Palm Springs CA . (PSC)
Terminal: A

YOU ARE FIRST OF ALL REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE TAKING ANY FURTHER ACTIONS
PETS INFORMATION:
BREED: --------------Yorkshire
NAMES: -----------Mark/Lisa
SEX: -------------Male/Female
QUANTITY------------2
E-MAIL [email protected]
Registered BY: --------Sharon Snoll

Sir/Madam we will like you to confirm this address before we proceed with the delivery of your puppy as rightly stated.Your puppy will be coming in any available Flight in any of the above mentioned associated Airlines of which we are in partnership with.So you will not have to border as all deliveries and handling of pets is our sole responsibility.

N:B We will like to inform you that despite the confirmation,which is still awaiting from you,all the necessary registrations and bookings have been done in your Name and Address,but delivery will still be pending .This because as said and contracted with the sole owner/Sender of this pet; you are suppose to pay the sum of $250 to our service; funds which will be meant for the Paper works and adoption documents for Pets. This is as agreed with your sender of your pet .These funds are suppose to be paid ASAP, so that every thing can be confirmed as soon as possible and we just proceed straight with the delivery of your pets right up to you.

How to make Payment($250.00):

Sir/Madam, We accept online payments but Due to some Maintenance problems with our online payments reservation Funds,All payments to us are now made Via CASH WIRE TRANSFER to be received by our Lnt Pet Transport Verified agent.

All payments for documents and paper works are made directly to our branch office in Douala,Cameroon because they have agents and processing departments designed to handle such transactions

Our department require the payment to be done through Western Union money transfer service to one of our Lnt Pet Transport Intl Verified Worldwide agents in charge of processing the paper works and adoption documents.

1) Click HERE to locate the nearest Western Union or Visit the Nearest WESTERN UNION LOCATION CLOSEST TO YOUR HOME.

2) Make the payment for the documents and paper works using our Verified International Verified agent.

3)THUS ALL PAYMENT BELOW $1000 ARE MADE TO OUR THIRD PARTY BRANCH AGENCY IN DELAWARE

LNT Pet Transport Services Verified Agent Details:

Name:Devona Marie Carter

State:Delawar
City: Newark
Zip Code:19713

Street:17 I Latham Lane

And as you can see they wanted me to ''buy'' both of them when i told them i just wanted one
im so happy because i found out it was a scam but im sad because i dont have a puppy
Advertisement

#62018 by David Jansen Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 am
Welcome here Doll.

I'm glad you found out it was a scam, and thank you for posting this! :=) It is always good to google everything, but if you can't find anything, ask questions. Also note that it's better to buy puppies in your own region, from a person you can meet and see the puppies before you buy them.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.