Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#417480 by universalcam Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:35 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a dumb scammer, who thought that he could use our forum to provide a fake testimonial for his scam website capuchinworld.com.

i started an online search for a pet took the exotic route three weeks ago.

"I needed a monkey. I needed to be different,"

so i wanted a capuchin money and found one supposedly in MN from this website called monkeykises.com.i also found another website which is http://www.capuchinworld.com which i think is very legit but their price range for a monkey was quite expensive so i had to pass on them However, as soon as my first $400 payment cleared by monkeykises.com, problems began. The shipper was requesting more money and claimed it was for flight cancellations and vaccination costs. So i shelled out more cash.

"About 20 Amazon gift cards ranging from a hundred to $400 and $500," .

i texted the card information to the shipper. even the drug store employees voiced their concerns, but i kept going.

"They tried to warn me almost every single time I went to a Walgreens or a CVS, and I bought a gift card. I would say six times out of eight, they were like 'you're being scammed. Whatever you're doing, you're being scammed,'"

Now i am out thousands of dollars.

"I would say between $4,500 and $5,000," estimated.

There’s still no sign of my new pet.
Advertisement

#417488 by AlanJones Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:07 pm
Email address used by the dumb scammer - [email protected]

From the WhoIs for scam website capuchinworld.com:
Creation Date: 2020-07-17T13:25:22.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-17T13:25:22.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

The dumb scammer also stupidly gave us another one of his scam websites by adding it to his profile - universalcamchemicals.com

From the WhoIs for scam website universalcamchemicals.com
Creation Date: 2020-03-05T11:01:18.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-05T11:01:18.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.