Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#417104 by higher354 Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:49 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a dumb scammer who thought that he could try and hide a fake testimonial for his pet scam website nextgenerationmaltese.com in his scam report

We were looking for a teacup pomeranian and we found this webpage, we contacted them and somebody named "James" contacted me over texts his phone number is [Removed - AJ], then He said that they could send the pupie by plane, they had some pictures of some puppies, and the cost was 510 for females and in order to do the purchase we had to pay 260.00 via Western Union, and tge rest when the pupie was arrived to home, the web page looked legitim so we trust to him, after I sent the money He told me that he was going to put the pupie aon the airport then he sent me a link by text and a track number, I just clicked the link and another web page that looked very legitimate appears, when I put the track number it said that the pupie was in the way to Dallas, then somebody with an Indian accent called me telling that I needed to pay 510 to bring the pet to home and when the pet was at home they was going to refund that money in cash or directly to de credit card, they sent a really doubt email from [email protected] with a link to make a payment, I contacted James to and he said that he did not know what was going on so later I told him to make that payment any way they were going to give him the money back so after that I did not get any answere from him

we finally bought one from Next Generation Maltese ( https://nextgenerationmaltese.com/ ) <- Pet scam website
Advertisement

#417111 by AlanJones Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:26 pm
From the WhoIs for fake website nextgenerationmaltese.com:
Creation Date: 2020-07-12T08:48:30.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-12T08:48:30.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Email address used by the dumb scammer [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.